Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I also got this last night and then an order complete email this morning, still not sure if that means I secured a pair of if they just proccessed my order but havent sent the out of stock message and refund since ive never used that site before. I'm hoping with me getting the size 13 that most were after size 9-11 lol.
Good luck, my sz 13 brother -- sucks to miss, but hope at least it's going to someone that will wear them.

My order was #371x (ordered 2:14 AM EST) and was cancelled (saw the link late and I waffled on even trying since they were likely oversold anyways but decided to throw up a shot anyways).  FWIW - I got the 'Order Complete' email too -- not sure if it's a coincidence but shortly after I emailed them on Saturday afternoon about tracking, I got an email from them telling me my order was cancelled and then another email responding to my email about tracking.

Oh well -- looks like another miss (unless they do massive redrops like they did with the Alvins) -- onto the next...
I placed my order like 1:11 a.m. at the time the site said only one left in stock on the size 13, I got the charge on my card its still processing on BoA but I have yet to receive a cancellation email or a response to my inquest about the order # and whether I managed to secure that last one. i'm sure there email is packed hella full with all the people asking for tracking, I havent got a clue when i'll hear back part of me wants to call the shop in the morning but I also dont want to annoy anybody when they hold the fate of the last size 13 in their hands lol my only hope at this point is that everyone before me was after a size 12 or smaller since 13 is uncommon lol 

I placed my order like 1:11 a.m. at the time the site said only one left in stock on the size 13, I got the charge on my card its still processing on BoA but I have yet to receive a cancellation email or a response to my inquest about the order # and whether I managed to secure that last one. i'm sure there email is packed hella full with all the people asking for tracking, I havent got a clue when i'll hear back part of me wants to call the shop in the morning but I also dont want to annoy anybody when they hold the fate of the last size 13 in their hands lol my only hope at this point is that everyone before me was after a size 12 or smaller since 13 is uncommon lol 
Sounds exactly like me lol, except I placed my order at 12:26. card still processing the charge, and haven't received the refund email. I never emailed the shop regarding tracking, however I did call in regards to my shipping and billing info cause chrome made an error in the auto fill in when I was copping. I called the store Saturday and told a rep about the error, told em my order number and everything. Guy fixed it and said I would get an email with the tracking number that day or monday. It sounded as if I secured my pair by calling.. I'm not sure, we'll see tomorrow but I'm pretty confident that I copped.

I want to know what time the link went live though, It's obvious they oversold due to other guys getting refund emails in the thread, even though they copped around the same time that I did. It would be interesting to know how they're sorting out the pairs.

If anything left...

So Apparently My Local Received And Released Kush Whackers This Weekend.... Had No Clue :smh:

I'll Be Headed There First Thing In The AM To Look For My Size If Anyone Is Still Looking...

**EDIT**

SOLD OUT!

Last edited:
Man, I woke up around 5:15 this morning to take a leak and took my phone with me, since I can't do anything without it anymore. Checked the Attitude sitwsand there they were, put in my order for my size, got through no problems. I did not I'd be able to get these.

Man, I woke up around 5:15 this morning to take a leak and took my phone with me, since I can't do anything without it anymore. Checked the Attitude sitwsand there they were, put in my order for my size, got through no problems. I did not I'd be able to get these.
I woke up at 4 they were not up. About 15-20 min later they were but the size options were gone. I presume they sold out by then cause they were not up at all a few minutes later.  I keep taking the L on these.  

Seems these made it to a lot of little boutiques around the world. A lot of places I've never heard of, and a lot of places that aren't known for getting many collabs.

My humble Saucony collection so far. I'm happy with everything I own so far...Just sad I never got Soho's :frown:

Edit. I forgot..I should have Babochka 6000's as well. Ordered them over a month ago from SneakerBaas and still have no idea where my package is. ******* ****test service.
mad.gif

Last edited:

Same here bruh, just gotta be patient and not pay resell price.
happy.gif
I am all with you on that!  It's retail or bust even though I really want these.  My dumb butt thought I would score the one rapper who shall not be named here sneakers and that caused me to miss out.  I did have a kushwacker in my cart but was jacked on it.  Patience.

Back
Top Bottom