Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I sincerely hope that toe cap is not patent leather.  Can't tell from that image.  Would be pretty clean, otherwise.  If it's patent I'm out though...

Shadow 6, check. Black suede and leather, check. Offspring, check. I dont even need to see the pics, I'm in.

I sincerely hope that toe cap is not patent leather.  Can't tell from that image.  Would be pretty clean, otherwise.  If it's patent I'm out though...
looks suede to me, I believe their is no patent , seems like 3m strips are leather not patent leather

I mean the theme is stealth can't except any crazy colors out of that, but come release date peeps will still be running to get a pair.

It looks boring now, but Offsprings record when it comes to collabs is pretty darn stellar. I'm holding out for proper pics.

If anyone lives in SF/Bay area. Shoebiz has a full size run of the Kushwackers.
HUGE! Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed a pair in my size today. Went half size down from the original Sneaker Freaker release but it ended up being too small. 

HUGE! Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed a pair in my size today. Went half size down from the original Sneaker Freaker release but it ended up being too small. 
Not a problem brotha, what size are ya? I am seriously contemplating buying a pair but Supreme FW is around the corner plus living in SF is a killer.

Last edited:
Offspring is calling it a pack, anyone have any info on the other? And as far as the pic so far, it's not clear enough for me to have a definitive opinion so i pretty much agree with what @mykoh is saying.

So its all black suede with 3M? Has there ever been reflective parts put on a Saucony yet?  I'm curious how this is gonna turn out, although I feel like the Shadow 6000 isn't really the shoe I would prob think of first when going 3M. Is this going to be a pair of shoes or just the S6? Since they are going for that Stealth Bomber inspiration I figured they would prob go with a more sleek slimmer model. 

So its all black suede with 3M? Has there ever been reflective parts put on a Saucony yet?  I'm curious how this is gonna turn out, although I feel like the Shadow 6000 isn't really the shoe I would prob think of first when going 3M. Is this going to be a pair of shoes or just the S6? Since they are going for that Stealth Bomber inspiration I figured they would prob go with a more sleek slimmer model. 
The previous offspring 6Ks had a 3M tongue

Moonwalkers, 1st offspring pack, that dots on the sohos, rise ny grids, the the premier skate pack, and much more I forget had 3m on em.

Last edited:
couldn't have gotten them with out you guys. Big thanks!

Back
Top Bottom