Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Everybody hates everything nowadays yet pairs still manage to sell out. There are plenty of people outside this thread that will gladly purchase the shoe. Knowing my reckless self I might even still cop even if the price is ridiculous [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
So true lol. I'll def try to snag for the UK price.
are they releasing in the U.S.?
Tough to say. My guess would be yes, even though right now it's said Offspring only. Most shops say that nowadays to build hype, and you see the collabs worldwide after a few weeks. Only ones I can think of recently that were just exclusive were the Diadora Gufetto pack and Diadora Toro.

So true lol. I'll def try to snag for the UK price.

Tough to say. My guess would be yes, even though right now it's said Offspring only. Most shops say that nowadays to build hype, and you see the collabs worldwide after a few weeks. Only ones I can think of recently that were just exclusive were the Diadora Gufetto pack and Diadora Toro.
Nice, thanks bro! Hopefully they come to Chicago lol

Leave the patent leather on Jordan 11s. 
tired.gif

Still may buy doe. I get the feeling that if I pass, I'll want them in the future ...

Last edited:
Don't mind the patent leather on the infrared croc AM90's, don't mind it on the Offsprings. Probably try to cop.

The 6k are my favs and i cannot believe thay did that S***, been waiting years for an all black 6k. I keep trying to tell myself but you wear the bred 11 lows and the whole shoe is patent, but this looks wrong lol. Such a weird thing to do, looks like a cheap bit of PVC just stuck around the toe area 

Iiving in London makes me want to try and cop and see if i like it in person but i doubt it. I'm pissed, but is this really a pack or not? anyone know 

A week from now this thread is gonna be full of "these grew on me" and "did you get shipping confirmation"

Btw thier was a GR all black shadow 6k in 2010 that used patent as well.

IMHO, I think those are better since the patent is not just on the toe box. At least it was incorporated in the whole shoe.

I wonder if they knew about this release? :rolleyes

I'm waiting on the blue pair to arrive from the Betta pack. No disappointments? Also have a grid 9000 coming in too. How are those? New to the brand btw.

Naah, no disappointments on my end.

Grids are nice, probably my favorite Saucony. Just like Shadows they fit TTS for me.

Back
Top Bottom