Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

anyone get those Baits?

i plan to swing by their shop tomorrow...not a fan of when shops release on a weekday...as most people have to go to work mon.-fri. hopefully they'll still have my size...get a feelin' people aren't feelin' this silo as much as the other saucony silos tho...

Bodega Master Controls the other day.
2pspriq.jpg
:pimp:

here's a few photos of the bait x saucony shadow originals "cruel world" that i just picked up a few hours ago...

quite happy with them. the "not suede" material is actually quite buttery...

regarding sizing...i tried both 8 and 8.5 on, and 8.5 (my tts) was overly roomy...so i went down .5 size to size 8 (which fits me perfect). so in my personal opinion, it runs similarly to shadow 5000 and shadow 6000 (which in both i go .5 size down). going with your tts should be fine as well (even w/ the extra room), since heel lift doesn't really seem to be an issue in these...

here's a few photos of the bait x saucony shadow originals "cruel world" that i just picked up a few hours ago...

quite happy with them. the "not suede" material is actually quite buttery...

regarding sizing...i tried both 8 and 8.5 on, and 8.5 (my tts) was overly roomy...so i went down .5 size to size 8 (which fits me perfect). so in my personal opinion, it runs similarly to shadow 5000 and shadow 6000 (which in both i go .5 size down). going with your tts should be fine as well (even w/ the extra room), since heel lift doesn't really seem to be an issue in these...
They look nice. Liking the sole. What was retail? 

Last edited:
What size should I go for on the Baits? TTS is between an 11 and an 11.5...I wear an 11 in the 5000 and 6000.

From what I've been told go TTS. They had some Distinct Life's and said if anything the Cruel Worlds are a tiny bit wider. Can't confirm as I don't have them in hand yet.

From what I've been told go TTS. They had some Distinct Life's and said if anything the Cruel Worlds are a tiny bit wider. Can't confirm as I don't have them in hand yet.
I went with an 11 (for the raffle), which is what my 5000's and 6000's are. TTS is tough for me, since my foot is kind of in the middle...but I guess it's closer to an 11. Thanks!

I went with an 11 (for the raffle), which is what my 5000's and 6000's are. TTS is tough for me, since my foot is kind of in the middle...but I guess it's closer to an 11. Thanks!

think you'll be good with the 11, as i'm also in-between sizes (8 and 8.5), and the 8's fit great (and yes, they are a bit wide)...

^^ Yup I got my email from Bait too just now....must be alot of these cause I never get lucky with these type of releases

the FIRST set of pics that actually made me want these... 

great shots man, great. 

the Bait CW's didn't seem to be doing too well in-store... they were posting on IG a lot since the release telling people to slide through and cop. 

just checked my email and got "selected" too.... chances are everyone that entered did lol 

it's a dope shoe IMO.... nice, simple colorway...special tagging....AND vegan materials.. 

Back
Top Bottom