Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just came home from college to find out that all three pairs of the no chill grid sd are too small for me. Should have gone with my true Nike size I guess. Extremely sad.
Glad i didn't order a pair yet; was gonna half down too because all the youtubers recommended to...

Glad i didn't order a pair yet; was gonna half down too because all the youtubers recommended to...
Well I'm glad I saved you at least! Its so weird because I've never had my toe hit the end of a shoe before. I'll give the yellow pair that I already wore to my dad since he's a half size smaller than me. The other two I'll sell and buy again :frown:

Well I'm glad I saved you at least! Its so weird because I've never had my toe hit the end of a shoe before. I'll give the yellow pair that I already wore to my dad since he's a half size smaller than me. The other two I'll sell and buy again
frown.gif
Hopefully you didn't pay too much for them

Copped the "Pumpkins" from Feature! Might grab the barneys if they're still sitting [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

It's what the people want but I'm not one of the people that voted for this. We will see how it looks when more pics surface.

LPU: Grid 9000 Dirty Snow..Super fast shipping from Saucony but these arrived today and I'm pleasantly surprised by them! Gonna try to wear these on Christmas Eve..

Back
Top Bottom