Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Lit

Hoping I can grab a pair of kushwackers from that end restock, been on the hunt just not finding my size for a price that I like

I too hope I can grab the Kush's but if not the Epitome's will be copped

Edit: Didn't know the Cabin Fevers were up for grabs too! Sheesh so many choices

Last edited:
I know I'd like a few pairs lol, I just gotta make sure I account for the time difference this time. Need that est haha

Can i get some sizing help. I want to pick up a pair of saucony 6000s. I wear a 9.5 in NB 998s, 9.5 in Jordan 1s, 9.5 in GLV and GL3. I typically don't like my shoes snug. I like there to be a little wiggle room in the toe box. thanks in advance.

Can i get some sizing help. I want to pick up a pair of saucony 6000s. I wear a 9.5 in NB 998s, 9.5 in Jordan 1s, 9.5 in GLV and GL3. I typically don't like my shoes snug. I like there to be a little wiggle room in the toe box. thanks in advance.
you must be swimming in those 998s.. or those GLVs/GL3s must be super snug.

i'm 8.5 in GLVs, 7.5 in 998s and 8 in Shadow 6ks

you must be swimming in those 998s.. or those GLVs/GL3s must be super snug.

i'm 8.5 in GLVs, 7.5 in 998s and 8 in Shadow 6ks

Yea, I was confused when I saw he said same size in GLV and 998. I'd expect 998 sizing at least half size smaller, with shadow 6k closer to 998 size than GLV for sure.

Yea, I was confused when I saw he said same size in GLV and 998. I'd expect 998 sizing at least half size smaller, with shadow 6k closer to 998 size than GLV for sure.

I have about a thumbs width of room in the toe box on my 998s...whereas the GLVs are more snug on me lengthwise, but i found that the GLVs that I have stretched out enough to where they are still comfortable. So most likely a size 9 then?

I have about a thumbs width of room in the toe box on my 998s...whereas the GLVs are more snug on me lengthwise, but i found that the GLVs that I have stretched out enough to where they are still comfortable. So most likely a size 9 then?

Yes, 9 in 6k would be my suggestion. I wear 9.5 in GL3/5, 9 in ALL Saucony models.

What's the consensus on the Kushwacker's fit? Heard so many different answers, it kind of confused me ...

I am sure you'll get a bunch of different answers, but I have wide feet and they fit me TTS 10.5.  As a reference I wear 10.5 in all NB, 10.5 in most Saucony and 11 in all GL3 and GLV.   Only shoe I go down to a 10 in is the Saucony 6000 model.  Good luck grabbing those tonight!

Back
Top Bottom