Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Did the Sparrings drop on END? They were supposed to drop around 7pm ET, I believe, and I completely forgot and now they're not listed on the site.

Did the Sparrings drop on END? They were supposed to drop around 7pm ET, I believe, and I completely forgot and now they're not listed on the site.

Holy crap, looks like they sold out at all UK & EU spots. Wow... and here I thought Saucony hype was dead.

Credit where it's due. This isn't my picture. It belongs to an instagrammer, https://www.instagram.com/robjeuh/ . Just saw it however and couldn't imagine not posting it in here for everyone to enjoy. Amazing collection.

Last edited:
Slept on these when they originally released thinking they would go on sale in my size and missed out. Failed on some eBay listings since then but finally was able to get this GR and very happy to get my size DS under retail.

anyone else buy the "dirty snow" grid awhile back? I just took mine out of the box.. I've worn em plenty of times and the sole is disgusting yellow :frown:

These are my first 6K, and I absolutely love this silhouette! Hands down my favorite Saucony silhouette so far. So dope

Can I go .5 up in Grid 9ks and be OK? Or will I be swimming in them?
Sizing on 9k is super inconsistent IMO.  I have always bought them TTS and have some that are uncomfortably snug and others that have too much room for my liking.

anyone else buy the "dirty snow" grid awhile back? I just took mine out of the box.. I've worn em plenty of times and the sole is disgusting yellow :frown:
That's certainly a type of dirty snow...but probably not what you were going for

LPU...The mailman has been good to me today. The details and quality on these are much better than they looked. You've really gotta get them in hand to truly appreciate them.

EDIT- It was these that were $50, not the Stealths. My bad, It's been a long couple days.

Last edited:
[h2]Dropping in the U.S SAUCONY - SHADOW 5000[/h2]
END HEADING PRIMARY

START CONTENT
START IMAGE

END IMAGE
END CONTENT

/ PRIMARY Product Side

$150.00
START OPTIONS
START VARIANTS
7 ($150.00)7.5 ($150.00)8 ($150.00)8.5 ($150.00)9 ($150.00)9.5 ($150.00)10 ($150.00)10.5 ($150.00)11 ($150.00)11.5 ($150.00)12 ($150.00)13 ($150.00)
END VARIANTS START BUY END BUY
END OPTIONS START SUMMARY
  • STYLE: S70341-1
  • COLOR: RED/GRY/BLU
  • this item will release jan 13th 

LPU...The mailman has been good to me today. The details and quality on these are much better than they looked. You've really gotta get them in hand to truly appreciate them.

EDIT- It was these that were $50, not the Stealths. My bad, It's been a long couple days.
yes sir, the fresh waters are a shoe that you have to have in hand to grasp how good they are. by far my fav saucony that dropped in 2016. the uncrowned champ. west nyc hit a homer with these. oved mine so much it made me start hunting the salt waters just to complete the pack. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom