Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

That ubiq collab is very reminiscent of the grn/gry grids from the Packer Trail Pack. The top Premier model will be had!

Probably not. Not too many sneakers that caught my eye the way the Soho's have. I'll never spread them so easily though, ever again. That hurt.

Probably not. Not too many sneakers that caught my eye the way the Soho's have. I'll never spread them so easily though, ever again. That hurt.
Each his own. I couldn't see what the SoHos had the hype it did. 
The dots on the side... do they change? 

Kinda reminds me of when I got into a fight with Barney at a living recording. He grabbed my arm and yanked it so I kicked that dinosuar *** looking ***** in the face and he threw up pink goo all over my shoes. 

I went Christmas shopping last night and my local boutique had a sale on sauconys. I dont know much about the brand other than the jazz and shadow model. so when i saw these i had to scoop and the price was reasonable. Will be looking forward to other sauconys in the future.

I went Christmas shopping last night and my local boutique had a sale on sauconys. I dont know much about the brand other than the jazz and shadow model. so when i saw these i had to scoop and the price was reasonable. Will be looking forward to other sauconys in the future.
Tried to pick these up on black Friday but didnt have my size... nice pickup though 

thanks man. one thing i also noticed was that i had to go .5 down. is that common for most saucony shoes? or is it model specific? 

yeah they fit me fine when i went the .5 size down.  a lil bit too roomy with the TS. but i guess its different for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom