Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Pass on those space snacks, that silver tongue patch tho too flashy lol hopefully the third pair is subtle or else EB ain't taking my money..just copped a pass as DS pair of PYS Blue apples for 120 shipped, not bad.
But the hanon Midnight runners will be 1 of my top shadow masters.
Nice! Been thinking if I should get a pair.

Space snack vid is happy n chill.....Shoes are A1 buttaz too. No pun intended of course

Of course the one Saturday I work a month, EB decides to drop the shoes. 
mean.gif
 Can't drive down now. 

Praying to the Monday internet gods.

WOW!

where can I get these?
sorry man, as mentioned before, ebay, craigslist, kixify, etc. are prob the only places you'll find these now. these released last summer
Nice..haven't seen these in awhile. I had this pair and the dream blue pair, the suede was sooo buttery, but sold them because they ran too big. Now I'm on the hunt for them again. Play cloths excuted this set well better than there precious metal set lol
yea wayyyy better than the precious metals lol. but yea, i bought the whole pack and the yellow pair is real nice in person too. havent worn the blue ones yet tho

Took what, like 2-3 releases for the saucony thread to be overrun by resellers? :lol:

im a hype beast jumped on saucony for the EB releases, smh i was hoping i was going to be able to grab a few of these collabs no problem but even resellers are coming over to here now...

edit: thats a lie, the sea and sand got me interested in saucony

Last edited:
I can't get into the shadow master silhouette man it's
Something about it I've been looking for on feet pics and the little they have don't do justice I'll try Monday and If successful and I still don't like em I'll throw out the oop

190 pairs 
laugh.gif

thats almost as bad as fieg giving all those UK sites less than 10 pairs each of his mints/coves release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom