Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Fair trade... Burgers will take value with time like the Volcanos did and don't forget Volcanos were selling for 350 after RD, 400/500 for Burgers....

Quality wise Burgers >>>>>> Volcanos, packaging Burgers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Volcanos, then it's just a matter of taste and personal preference... both dope to me.

Thanks everyone for responding and actually providing well thought out answers! Each one of you have been rep ped!! I absolutely love the volcanos but was lucky to get an extra on release.
That's the only reason why I am considering the thought! Lol
I would love to get a look at the burgers beforehand but the limited release is going to make it impossible I think but I'm pretty sure I would be happy with them. Hopefully I'll get an opportunity to at least entertain this option.

should i reorder those extra butter ones on ebay for $250?
seems no chance for overseas cop ;~(

Crack, fire, whatever you want to call them. These are never leaving my collection.
I aint hating. I wouldn't wear them myself, so I passed but can appreciate them. 
nthat.gif

One question tho... is that real mayo and bbq sauce haha ? really wanna know

I aint hating. I wouldn't wear them myself, so I passed but can appreciate them. 
nthat.gif

One question tho... is that real mayo and bbq sauce haha ? really wanna know
They're actually the alterante laces :smile:

Havent opened them up yet though. 

I take it that the burgers won't be released online stateside? Late to the party.. would so rock these as they remind me of dqm bacons with that extra Greeeen

my top 5
Blue/grey shadow 5000 elite
royal/yellow trainer 80
grey/steel blue/olive Master Control Elite
grey/red shadow 5000
red/khaki shadow 6000 elite

bonus pick: there was a Jazz O a while back made for Oktoberfest, never got around to picking it up but now I'd like to find it.

Alp... reselling is not a job no matter how you look at it, it is not labor. If you need a real job pm me your resume I'll see what I could do so you could actually contribute to society.
Huaahhhhhhh

But back on topic.

Really wish I could have got a pair of those burgers

Last edited:
Is it just me, or do y'all wait atleast a year to rock a new release? Like my ACES and Space Snacks aren't gonna see the light of day until probably next summer. The Cabin's that I just picked up today I'll probably end up bringing out in late winter next year too. I don't know, I just don't like wearing sh*t that everyone OD's, plus I like to have people forget about them, and then kill it when I bring it out. Yay, nay?
I used to do that with a Jordans and Nike retros back when it was more common that someone else was gonna have em on (like now) but with Sauconys as soon as I get em they go on feet that week. Life is too short for all that waiting lol

Last edited:
I used to do that with a Jordans and Nike retros back when it was more common that someone else was gonna have em on (like now) but with Sauconys as soon as I get em they go on feet that weak. Life is too short for all that waiting lol

Amen to that

Burgers just arrived, and I didn't expect to receive the pins; I thought they were just for the END. in-store release. Needless to say, I'm pleasantly surprised and the shoes are amazing. Good luck to all aiming for these.

Burgers just arrived, and I didn't expect to receive the pins; I thought they were just for the END. in-store release. Needless to say, I'm pleasantly surprised and the shoes are amazing. Good luck to all aiming for these.
How many pins should be in there? 

I got three. 

(pics on the last page I think)
Ahh ok. ..I did not get the END pin ..but when I opened the plastic bag the burger pin fell out ...so its possible that one got lost cause the plastic bag had a hole big enough for it to fall out of if it got loose...the shoe pin was in the actual shoe box.  

Back
Top Bottom