Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

My Cabin's came in today and wow i'm loving these! Just hope i can find stuff to wear with them 
laugh.gif

My Cabin's came in today and wow i'm loving these! Just hope i can find stuff to wear with them 
laugh.gif
there's PLENTY to wear with them man and the red laces add some extra options too!! Trust me you cant go wrong with them lol I have my pair on RIGHT NOW at work 
laugh.gif

there's PLENTY to wear with them man and the red laces add some extra options too!! Trust me you cant go wrong with them lol I have my pair on RIGHT NOW at work 
laugh.gif
Yeah i think i'm gonna throw the red laces in for a few days lol 
nthat.gif
I need a job that lets me wear my trainers and go on NT! haha

Yeah i think i'm gonna throw the red laces in for a few days lol 
nthat.gif
I need a job that lets me wear my trainers and go on NT! haha
LOL while I can go on NT at work I have to wait until Friday to wear my sneakers 
frown.gif
... Give and take I suppose 

Passed on the Aces the first time around but I think I'd like another crack at them. I read that Social Status in Pittsburgh was going to release pairs today, but its unclear whether or not they will be available online or over the phone. Are any other stores in the US going to release them online or take phone orders?

How does Shadow 5000 fits compare to Shadow 6000?

I know Shadow 6000 is more to TTS. Are they same as Shadow 6000?

Thanks.

Passed on the Aces the first time around but I think I'd like another crack at them. I read that Social Status in Pittsburgh was going to release pairs today, but its unclear whether or not they will be available online or over the phone. Are any other stores in the US going to release them online or take phone orders?
If its anything like their Death Pack 5 releases, EB will drop them again. 

How does Shadow 5000 fits compare to Shadow 6000?

I know Shadow 6000 is more to TTS. Are they same as Shadow 6000?

Thanks.
I actually got the same size in both models (I have a wide foot). The 5000s may have a bit more room to size down though. 

For what its worth I generally wear a 13+ in all shoes and my burgers are a 12 and they fit snug. So .5 size I'd agree with. 

I keep thinking I want to sell my aces but as soon as I hold em... I just can't. Really a great shoe with an amazing concept. I always wanted to go to the moon. Ever since I been a little kid. (Idgaf if that's lame :rofl:)

Last edited:
Aces, is everyone saying go a half size down? I usually wear a 9-9.5 but with my wide feet have been rolling with more 9.5's, all my new balance are 9.5's so I should stick with a 9.5? thoughts?

Aces, is everyone saying go a half size down? I usually wear a 9-9.5 but with my wide feet have been rolling with more 9.5's, all my new balance are 9.5's so I should stick with a 9.5? thoughts?

I wear 9.5 in most NBs and I wear a 9.5 in grid 9000

Back
Top Bottom