Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Good looks. Ended up coppin' these for $52.96 shipped from KicksUSA. Repped.
Those are fire...Very close to the Blue Apples. At 55 that's a steal mad they don't have my size
mean.gif

Probably will cop but nylon really makes me cringe for some reason. 
haha I must be the only one who actually likes the nylon, it makes them feel more breathable.

I might try and cop, but i'm waiting on some better pics of the 3rd eb pair before I decide. Can't afford them all 
tired.gif

:lol: Y'all see that tweet from Andy Oliver that NiceKicks retweeted?

"It's nice when a shoe looks good 1st, and there's a story 2nd. The opposite being you having to explain why your shoes look like hamburgers." :rofl:

Quick question... Do you think End will ship out the LOMS with the extras like the stickers, passport, and anti static bag or was that a Premier exclusive?

laugh.gif
 Y'all see that tweet from Andy Oliver that NiceKicks retweeted?

"It's nice when a shoe looks good 1st, and there's a story 2nd. The opposite being you having to explain why your shoes look like hamburgers." 
roll.gif
Wonder if he's gonna say the same thing for those GT2 Brazil his boss made.... just sayin.... 

Last edited:
Quick question... Do you think End will ship out the LOMS with the extras like the stickers, passport, and anti static bag or was that a Premier exclusive?

Premier exclusive, I think foot patrol had some of the special packaging in-store as wel.

You won't get any of the extras from End though...

Premier exclusive, I think foot patrol had some of the special packaging in-store as wel.

You won't get any of the extras from End though...

Damn...was really hoping they would ship with those man... I got a great price on the but that sours the deal a little bit... Is there anywhere I can get the extras from?

Damn...was really hoping they would ship with those man... I got a great price on the but that sours the deal a little bit... Is there anywhere I can get the extras from?

Not unless premier restocks, or you find someone willing to sell unfortunately.

Just curious why this sours the deal for you? The shoes are sick, what do you need the passport, stickers, etc. for anyway???

Last edited:
the LOM extras are nice, but wouldn't be a deal breaker for me

you're wearing the shoes and not the accessories that come with it

Just curious why this sours the deal for you? The shoes are sick, what do you need the passport, stickers, etc. for anyway???

Don't get me wrong I am ecstatic I got these for retail. The shoes are incredible as is... I'm not super upset but I'm a sucker for special editions it adds to the story and inspiration of the shoe to me. I guess I thought every pair came with them.

Don't get me wrong I am ecstatic I got these for retail. The shoes are incredible as is... I'm not super upset but I'm a sucker for special editions it adds to the story and inspiration of the shoe to me. I guess I thought every pair came with them.
same here. i had no clue the ones i ordered didn't come with any. it would've been a surprise when i opened the box thinking i got a fake pair or something. it does add to the story and its a bummer that i am not getting it. i am planning on wearing the shoe so don't bash me for that. its just all that came with it made it seem pretty cool. i guess thats why they did it in the first place.

uhh how else would he get to mars bro?

:tongue:

For anyone in the UK Soleheaven are doing 20% off using code: SOCIALFAM

So you can pick up the recent 5k or 6k GR's for a decent price 
nthat.gif
 Think I'm gonna finally bite on the green 6k's

Or they have some sizes left in the grid 9K three dot pack, so worth a look

For anyone in the UK Soleheaven are doing 20% off using code: SOCIALFAM

So you can pick up the recent 5k or 6k GR's for a decent price :nthat:  Think I'm gonna finally bite on the green 6k's

Or they have some sizes left in the grid 9K three dot pack, so worth a look

Those Shadow Masters are really nice do you know how much they charge to **** to the US?

Back
Top Bottom