Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Those Shadow Masters are really nice do you know how much they charge to **** to the US?
Free global shipping on orders over £85 
smile.gif

So you could get the 6ks and a tshirt and get free shipping. Might be more hassle than it's worth and maybe more expensive lol

It's a good deal for anyone in the UK though, prices are bit high here so the discount helps

They work better than the thick laces they used on the Elite Grids. That's the one drawback I have for all of those.

I don't think those 3m laces look bad at all.

@ryan87  laces are way too long for me. But the 3M is not a bad look.

Oh and END has free international shipping from now till midnight (BST) Friday 23rd May 2014.

Fall 2014 release:

All 3 Shadow 5ks in the background will be copped. :pimp:

Meh, those pink devil look a likes are decent. Hopefully grab those below retail...

I don't see any 5ks in that picture though

Meh, those pink devil look a likes are decent. Hopefully grab those below retail...

I don't see any 5ks in that picture though
My bad, typed too quickly, i meant shadow originals. Saw the pink devils lookalike and assumed they were 5ks. lol

Yeah I just did a quick check to see what sold prices were on ebay, so it might be off by as much as 20% if your'e dealing with someone directly and not through any of the services. The Only in Soho are going to be the most expensive one in the set by far, at about double the cost of the Offsprings.

Either way that's too much for me, I can think of 5 $200 shoes I'd rather get over 2 for 1000.

i saw this graffiti on a random building in a random neighborhood in boston.

lol i did not expect a saucony. i would have though they would do jordans instead but i guess you east coast guys love runners

You remember exactly where this was I'm in the neighborhood and would love to check it out

Back
Top Bottom