Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

been liking the look of a lot of saucony releases lately

the Space Snacks are absolutely gorgeous . saw that Premier Skate is releasing them this Saturday in store only . do you guys know of any other shops dropping these in the future ?

For anyone in the UK Soleheaven are doing 20% off using code: SOCIALFAM

So you can pick up the recent 5k or 6k GR's for a decent price 
nthat.gif
 Think I'm gonna finally bite on the green 6k's

Or they have some sizes left in the grid 9K three dot pack, so worth a look
Nice 1. Just saved £48 all together on the 5k greens and blues and some black/mint Asics Shaw which I've never had before.

anyone have any more info on that image of the next EB collab that was posted about a week ago?  Havent heard anything in a while

Just got in the Grey LOMS From End. I am extremely disappointed man. The shoes have dirt marks on the red suede and one of the soles is coming off the sneaker. I Definetly will never buy a last pair again... I'm wondering if Jason Markk will clean off the dirt on the suede.

don't use jason markk on that suede get a suede eraser and brush and go to work slowly on it.

Just got in the Grey LOMS From End. I am extremely disappointed man. The shoes have dirt marks on the red suede and one of the soles is coming off the sneaker. I Definetly will never buy a last pair again... I'm wondering if Jason Markk will clean off the dirt on the suede.

Keep them man, despite the stains, they are still a dope shoe. Send the pics to END, they have awesome customer service, and will probably send you a discount code your way.

Like mints said, suede eraser is the best way to go. You could try any white eraser you have lying around the house, but an NTer was raving about these a while back:

Amazon product ASIN B000IBIIFK

I'd be vexed too, but still fixable try to get end to send you some suede cleaners.

Back
Top Bottom