Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Only thing thats stopping me from agree with you is what may be screen printing of the "surface of the moon".

If that whole piece is plastic(which it may not be just speculating) I am not sure how Ill feel. We will jsut have to wait. :nerd:

Yeah I hear you, that plastic is the only thing that's bugging me as well ....pretty sad that they would put out terrible materials on their last and exclusive pair to them..:smh:
The colorblocking and theme is clean..tho

Last edited:
Yeah I hear you, that plastic is the only thing that's bugging me as well ....pretty sad that they would put out terrible materials on their last and exclusive pair to them..
mean.gif

The colorblocking and theme is clean..tho
O yea 100%... colorblocking is whats got my attention.

Just wish it was all suede like you said earlier. 
eyes.gif

They're just ok....

Too much black on the midsole...It should be half white imo...not impressed.

Last edited:

Im lovin the moonwalkers (even though material could have been better). Love space, love sauconys. Perfect for me 
nthat.gif
This man. F***ing this. I know its lame to admit but even today I wish that I could go to the moon. 

That **** would be so cash. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EB tryin to take me there. 

EB promo code is live, only the green 5ks available in my size though. With the shipping it comes up to 87 bucks. lol not much of a discount.

Last edited:
The toebox and sides should definitely have been all suede (and the nice long haired suede like on the LoM or Offsprings) I like that foil pattern and the sole though.

Like the two before it, I'm gonna have to pass on the 3rd EB. Just not appealing to me in any way. Much more excited for a few of the GR's coming this year.

on-foot screengrab from the video:

Pretty sick with the black laces.

Last edited:
That exactly what I was going to say, it just doesn't look like very nice materials were used on the shoe and that moon surface print cheapens the whole look of it. Even the laces are that cheap vinyl material they use on a lot of their GR's. I was definitely expecting something a lot more premium for their headlining, exclusive shoe.

"We start with a sport micro-mesh base, as fitted on all classic Saucony runner during the same era.  The overlay dons a light grey 210 Denier, durable nylon oxford, reminiscent of NASA’s original silvery space suits. A topographic lunar landscape pattern graces the mudguard and heel wrap of the silhouette, while the midsole dons a starry black and white speckle.  The sheen reflective properties of the tongue label and heel tab evoke the mirror-like visors astronauts sport to protect themselves from the harsh UV rays of the sun. The overall subtle grayscale palette is given accent with a reflective Saucony river logo panel and an optional set of reflective laces.  And finally, a translucent ice sole provides a see-through into more of the lunar pattern, reminding us wherever we go, our potential is far greater."

A bit of bs, but it seems they have a reason for the materials they used, will still try to cop though. 

Will be at EB on Saturday to cop these. I don't think their bad at all. I guess those Anteaters are coming out This Sunday then... I would love if they released both same day but now I'm sure it's not happening...

"We start with a sport micro-mesh base, as fitted on all classic Saucony runner during the same era.  The overlay dons a light grey 210 Denier, durable nylon oxford, reminiscent of NASA’s original silvery space suits. A topographic lunar landscape pattern graces the mudguard and heel wrap of the silhouette, while the midsole dons a starry black and white speckle.  The sheen reflective properties of the tongue label and heel tab evoke the mirror-like visors astronauts sport to protect themselves from the harsh UV rays of the sun. The overall subtle grayscale palette is given accent with a reflective Saucony river logo panel and an optional set of reflective laces.  And finally, a translucent ice sole provides a see-through into more of the lunar pattern, reminding us wherever we go, our potential is far greater."

A bit of bs, but it seems they have a reason for the materials they used, will still try to cop though. 
st8 bull those are terrible flat out. They had to come up with this write up to try and sell these. But watch people are gonna buy in to it anyway. Some people will buy fecal matter if you do a write up on it and say its limited lol

Last edited:
toe guard and lace eye area should have been 3M. a little air max 1 hold styling. these are excellent though. love the clear sole.

Back
Top Bottom