Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

LOL and im the next bill gates. Whatever release you use as trade bait better be really major or you are gonna have to have a few sauconys to trade. Personally there isnt a sucony that exist that I would trade my sohos for. It would have to be cash (over $500) or a new balance grail. No other saucony can touch the soho imo

I was actually hoping there would be someone that's interested in more than just saucony with a pair. A lot of releases get pretty large aftermarket value and it doesn't have to be a 1 for 1 I'd do 2 maybe 3 for 1

I was actually hoping there would be someone that's interested in more than just saucony with a pair. A lot of releases get pretty large aftermarket value and it doesn't have to be a 1 for 1 I'd do 2 maybe 3 for 1
if you wore a size 11 and had a ds pair of united arrows 997 new balance we would have a deal. Or the nonnative new balance 997 and I would trade my ds soho no problem

Last edited:
I was sleeping on them. I mean it's not that I like em just because they resell for so much now, I've always liked them. I'm just cheap and figured since Saucony hype isn't astronomical that I'd scoop em up when they were an afterthought... TERRIBLE CALL lol I've regretted it since
yeah I could see it building up from a mile away. Everyone here clowning on why I was asking so much money for em but I knew they would go up a lot in value. When saucony says limited they dont play. They get like 1 per size and only 5-10 stores have them. Burgers are next. Mark my words, if you want them buy them now, they will reach crazy numbers soon.

@jackiesboyg
mean.gif
 If yo were a 9.5/10... and @alp  In this Bass akwards shoe world we live in trades hold more value than cash, You could trade someone a shoe worth $400 before they take the actual $400. So a trade may be my best plan of action. Also, i like the execution of the Burgers. The entire thing was done beautifully but still they just aren't for me.

Last edited:
yeah I could see it building up from a mile away. Everyone here clowning on why I was asking so much money for em but I knew they would go up a lot in value. When saucony says limited they dont play. They get like 1 per size and only 5-10 stores have them. Burgers are next. Mark my words, if you want them buy them now, they will reach crazy numbers soon.
the sneaker market has no rhyme or reason what so ever ....  it's as unstable as unstable can be

there's no way to accurately predict future resale value

more often then not, the first ***** to post them on eBay sets the tone by putting up some completely made up price point

no algorithm is being used to get these prices ..... everything is made up and random

the African print 6000s Bodega put out were supposed to be limited .... now they sell for retail

Naaaah, I'd rather have either solebox devil, teal bdga, invictus, I could go on...
we all know what opinions are like dont we? LOL but no solebox came closest bodega has had a million shots at saucony and they all come up short. Foot patrol won. Bodegas collabs are so underwhelming.. also the fact that they constantly do collabs with saucony has become over done.

Last edited:
burgers don't have the appeal SOHOs have though appearance wise

most people picked up burgers cause of the limited tag - would have sat if they were a GR

SOHOs on the other hand would've been copped regardless of limited or not

Not sure what dudes on here are smoking but og bodega shadow 5k and 6k collabs are up there with the best. Also, let's not forget about bodega jazz 91.. The grey, not the purple ones.. As for solebox.. Both devils, round one of 3 bros, solebox jazz and shadow 90 are also among the best. I would take either devil over sohos anyday. Not speaking about anyone specific, but I'm assuming a lot of peeps never had a saucony collab until foot patrol. Just my thoughts

Seems like alot people hate on sohos. I wonder is it mostly SALT because quite a few people couldnt get their hands on them. Sohos changed the saucony game. Alot of saucony purist probably resent sohos for the attention it vrought saucony.

Last edited:
@jackiesboyg
:smh:  If yo were a 9.5/10... and @alp
 In this Bass akwards shoe world we live in trades hold more value than cash, You could trade someone a shoe worth $400 before they take the actual $400. So a trade may be my best plan of action. Also, i like the execution of the Burgers. The entire thing was done beautifully but still they just aren't for me.
yeah I feel you, but sometimes trades are hard to pull together especially if ppl aren't close to each other. Burgers are dope quality shoes, they will go up.

the sneaker market has no rhyme or reason what so ever ....  it's as unstable as unstable can be

there's no way to accurately predict future resale value

more often then not, the first ***** to post them on eBay sets the tone by putting up some completely made up price point

no algorithm is being used to get these prices ..... everything is made up and random

the African print 6000s Bodega put out were supposed to be limited .... now they sell for retail
Yeah no way to accurately predict shoe resale value but certain things you kinda know will go up with time. Sohos was one of them for me, especially once they started releasing all the dope collabs this year with Soho at the forefront.

Seems like alot people hate on sohos. I wonder is it mostly SALT because quite a few people couldnt get their hands on them
I bought 2 pairs SOHOs for retail and think they're a great collab. Just saying that there are others that are better imo.

I bought 2 pairs SOHOs for retail and think they're a great collab. Just saying that there are others that are better imo.
if you thought enough of sohos to buy 2 pair u must have copped 3 or 4 pairs of the others you mentioned that were better than sohos LOL

Last edited:
Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to grab multiples of the others. It sounds like it bothers you that I think they're better than sohos. Just my opinion bro.

Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to grab multiples of the others. It sounds like it bothers you that I think they're better than sohos. Just my opinion bro.
homie what u eat dont make me $hi. I really dont care what u think to be honest

Last edited:
don't want to be regarded as a lurker of one of the dudes who come out the woodwork whenever something hyped comes out lol, but I was curious what time shoes drop on the Saucony website. Specifically regarding the "Black razz" shadows dropping on the 15th. I was assuming they might just pop up randomly without like a set drop time. but any help is appreciated

Anyone mind giving us "ignant" folk some info on those Invictus ? Never saw those before but damn!

man im so pissed. every good price i find in the LOM theyre a sz10 (my tts) but ive been told sizing down is for the best :[ 

Back
Top Bottom