Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Is the Cavity Pack really releasing on Saucony.com? So it's not even like an injection pack or anything, Saucony is really stepping it up with GR then.

Flipped the RF USAs for offsprings. SO STOKED.
pimp.gif

noticed someone posted it earlier, but does anybody have info on the Originals DXN Trainer retro release? is it slated to happen later this year?

Flipped the RF USAs for offsprings. SO STOKED.
good stuff man would've definitely done that trade in a heartbeat as well. offsprings > RF KFE's imo. 

offsprings are definitely going to be one of those collabs that are going to just increase in resell price the longer time goes on. from what I've heard not a lot of pairs even made it to stateside so the shoe is just that much more special. very glad to own a pair and super happy that you finally got the greys man!

Thanks guys, thanks. Next to the Sohos the grey offsprings were right at the top of my need list.

Really salty when they released early over on offspring (learnt my lesson though) and struck out everywhere when they got stateside, so i'm just happy I managed to find someone willing to take those USAs off my hands. (the USAs are nice, but way too gaudy for my tastes)

Thanks guys, thanks. Next to the Sohos the grey offsprings were right at the top of my need list.

Really salty when they released early over on offspring (learnt my lesson though) and struck out everywhere when they got stateside, so i'm just happy I managed to find someone willing to take those USAs off my hands. (the USAs are nice, but way too gaudy for my tastes)
Man if I was offered that trade I would have taken it in a second. Congrats bro.

isn't that a new release? so weird that it only has size 13. 15 july can't come soon enough. :smile:

Late to the party on these but they have to fall into my possession, without question
noticed someone posted it earlier, but does anybody have info on the Originals DXN Trainer retro release? is it slated to happen later this year?
Yes ^ that's all we really have, no concrete info yet

These were just samples, at the time those photos were posted an actual desicion wheter or not they would make it to production hadn't been made.
I'm not saying they WONT release, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Other CWs of the DXN Trainer are and will be made available though.

That's a heck of a deal.  Ebay?  or store?  I have a line on a pair for 140, and I think I'm going to pull the trigger.  Do you have the BAUs too?  If so, what do you think of them?  I don't think I'd pay too much for them, but if the right deal fell into my lap...who knows.

Negotiated with a guy from eBay for my pair and went through paypal invoice. I don't have BAUs but am currently hunting a pair for myself. $140 shipped sounds fair for a pair of the Novem though.

These were just samples, at the time those photos were posted an actual desicion wheter or not they would make it to production hadn't been made.
I'm not saying they WONT release, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Other CWs of the DXN Trainer are and will be made available though.
indifferent.gif
 Say it aint so
mean.gif
 they were so clean

They need to tap polo for a reissue of the jacket with every pair.If only...

Back
Top Bottom