Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anyone got any leads or at least an idea of a decent price for a size 12 pair of the Saucony x White Mountaineering ?

Anyone got any leads or at least an idea of a decent price for a size 12 pair of the Saucony x White Mountaineering ?
which one...saucony and white mountaineering have done collabos every yr for yrs. but one common theme is that they are way more expensive then a regular saucony collabo. retail goes between 2 and 4, so you could be paying 3 to 5 on resale market.

which one...saucony and white mountaineering have done collabos every yr for yrs. but one common theme is that they are way more expensive then a regular saucony collabo. retail goes between 2 and 4, so you could be paying 3 to 5 on resale market.

The saucony courageous grey/maroon.

The Extra Butter 3-pack ***** on all these other Saucony collabs this year. No question.

The fact that the shoes actually tell a story alone is enough...  I'm not quite sure how much longer  folks are gonna keep responding to generic color-blocking. I mean, what is the purpose of these projects?
Hell no... Space Snacks are dope but Moonwalkers and Aces are wack to me and I could care less about the story behind the shoes. They try too hard... Same **** with their Kill Bill Pack...
sick.gif

Last edited:
A cool back story can enhance an already dope sneaker, but in no way does it MAKE the shoe. At the end of the day, you still gotta wear the things. With that being said, offspring's and LOM's are easily the best collabs of the year as far as cw, materials, quality, etc. IMO.

EB collab was straight whack IMO even tho I like the moonwalkers
Offspring hands down the best of the year so far premiers second and the rest IMO

Space Snacks were def Eb's best collab but that's not saying much. Moonwalkers are possibly the worst saucony collab to date imo. They def try too hard.

Congrats to everyone who copped and managed to complete the pack or pick up the pair they wanted 
nthat.gif

Have to say the offsprings really do look much better in person!

I wasn't all that convinced on them until I saw them up close and tried them on. Totally changed my mind on them and walked out the sneaker event wearing them 
laugh.gif

So for everyone who have both offsprings which color looks better in person? Copped the navy today, but some of those pictures above are making me second guess letting the Grey's go..

For the longest time i had the navy pair in my mind as the better of the two, then something happened recently and it smacked me in the face how wonderful the grey pair is. I feel like you couldn't go wrong with either now.

For the longest time i had the navy pair in my mind as the better of the two, then something happened recently and it smacked me in the face how wonderful the grey pair is. I feel like you couldn't go wrong with either now.
Honestly upon first look the navy pair always stands out, but once you stop to take in everything the Grey rises above. 

So for everyone who have both offsprings which color looks better in person? Copped the navy today, but some of those pictures above are making me second guess letting the Grey's go..
Grey > Navy since day one for me....

Last edited:
Stop bugging out about the cavity pack release time. They won't sell out.. At least I don't think they will

Back
Top Bottom