Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Yeah I understand where all of you are coming from I guess. And good for Saucony and all but like now everyone and their mom buys kicks cause that's the "cool" thing to do or the "cool" poeple are wearing this brand now. I wonder what these companies are thinking....laughing down at us and producing the usual or taking advantage and producing good stuff for more sales.

As a business you hope everything you sell, sells out but realistically it's not always going to happen but that's where the marketing and focus groups come into play to get you to buy into their hype.

joelom joelom was checking the westnyc insta pic and idk if that was your girl that commented your name on there but if so that's real don't let that one go.

joelom joelom was checking the westnyc insta pic and idk if that was your girl that commented your name on there but if so that's real don't let that one go.

Didn't know who you talking about at first. Haha that's this girl who became my "IG" friend. She's cool. Likes shoes. I have a girlfriend though.

Edited to not sound rude.

Last edited:
Didn't know who you talking about at first. Haha that's this girl who became my "IG" friend. Always asking about shoes hahah. My girlfriend thinks she's annoying...
laugh.gif
 classic girlfriend 

That definitely pops... I think it looks good. I'm actually surprised they didn't come with those...

Last edited:
Looks real good! I was thinking of doing the same thing. Just have to find some red flats somewhere around town. 

anyone who ordered Offsprings from Titelhelden

did yall get shipping info yet?

I emailed them and haven't gotten a response yet

Unbelievable that this pack is selling out literally everywhere.

All of my purchases this week are Sauconys and will post a whole pickup pic when they all arrive...can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom