Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

lol I don't get it myself. The materials aren't that great, the cws are nice but not particularly mindblowing. If Saucony is doing some new distribution technique by slowly releasing very limited numbers at a time, i have to say it's pretty annoying.

Honestly they're nothing special but for $80 I like the colorway but this is just too much effort.

I'm new to the game anyway and just trying to build the collection with some shoes I like but I highly doubt I'll be able to get any good collabs if I can't get these lol.

I don't know man it said they were there and I go to checkout and it said items in my cart sold out. It was 12:01 and I kept trying.

Kept saying sold out. I really have no clue how they go so quick 

I don't know man it said they were there and I go to checkout and it said items in my cart sold out. It was 12:01 and I kept trying.

Kept saying sold out. I really have no clue how they go so quick 

They probably had a size run or less.

Though these aren't a collab I feel like they're not exactly a GR in the sense we're used to. Some of the usual suspects aren't up on the list to get them and the ones that are haven't seemed to get a boatload of pairs in.

Not my pic but digging this lace swap.
My girls pair comes in tomorrow. Never surprised her with a pair of kicks before so well see how that goes.

I think west got a good amount of shipment because they said they had more than one size run for the online release.

seems like stores aren't getting the black razz in women's sizes. hoping I can grab them online next week.

Call around, a couple stores in my area (NY) are getting women's Razz in-store only.
yea i called a local shop but they won't know until tomorrow when they get their shipment. i like copping online though. don't like to deal with the crazyness that goes with in store releases.

Saucony knocked this release out of the park with it's price point for each sneaker! If these retailed for $100+ ea the majority would have passed on them. Sure the materials are not top notch but the colorways are fire!
pimp.gif

anyone who ordered Offsprings from Titelhelden
did yall get shipping info yet?
I emailed them and haven't gotten a response yet
I haven't gotten anything either. I had a conversation with a guy named Sven last week and he said there would be tracking numbers but I haven't gotten the chance to follow up to see if theyve shipped. Give it another go, the staff there are cool people, probably just missed your email.

West will put a couple of more pairs later in the week online. They have a good amount of the Mint CW. 

West laces in the Mints dont look too shabby. Still prefer white or a mint color, but not too bad. I still have my Wests DS. Been trying hard to wait for the fall. Such a great colorway/concept.

Back
Top Bottom