Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Haha glad ya'll got them but like I said you guys just ha to be patient, Saucony's website is like that, they run out of stock regularly but always restock.

Black Razz is available in Womens sizing on Sauconys site, they almost have a full size run. Weird because i randomly checked and some were in stock but they never notified me through email or tweeted about it
...well this post didn't take as long as I thought it would! 
wink.gif

Haha glad ya'll got them but like I said you guys just ha to be patient, Saucony's website is like that, they run out of stock regularly but always restock.
they didn't restock.  this was the 1st posting/release of womens sizes in razz

Ended up paying €15 on top for shipping which puts me at €215 for the total pack (You Americans have great prices with your $$$), so rufly €110/sneaker BUT when this one gets in at least I have them both... Sick and tired of waiting on retailers in The Netherlands.

Oh god... dudes the Jazz Suede Pack should be an easy cop man... Like seriously they'll be 300 stores dropping these... If you have a little bit of patience you will be able to cop all pairs for retail... These are not the S&S or Soho's... They are a GR...

Back
Top Bottom