Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

dat price tag doh.... info is useful for other GR grid 6000s tho. I STILL want some LOMS. I'd pay top $$ for those. Those were the shoes that brought me here
laugh.gif

speaking of which, what's a good price to offer for DS LOMs?
i have bigger problems making big purchases that aren't my size

the grey OS were a size 11, but I got them for $200 from EU so I wasn't too pressed

best believe the SOHOs are a 10.5 though - i wasn't leaving that up to chance 
laugh.gif

i only see one pair thats your size on the bay and it's decent

see if you can haggle a bit for $260 shipped

Last edited:
Love those grey/red 5000's!  Not too many places in the US still have them in stock.  Been looking for red and navy, but looks like I have to order from overseas if I want them.

Im trying to save money but these might be worth it lol, im expecting great quality though

Last edited:
they only thing I hate about the offsprings are the tongue, I feel it throws it off, being all stiff and wringled when u wear it.

they only thing I hate about the offsprings are the tongue, I feel it throws it off, being all stiff and wringled when u wear it.

But it being 3M is a nice touch.

I truly love the color placement on the offsprings, but for some reason I love the black and red LOM a little more.

2015, those courageous lookin butta, coppin both and maybe the new SD models
Those courageous at the top look like the brick and mortar asics (the grey one will be copped). and that grey g9 control is the one from earlier this month i said reminded me of the gray devils (also will be copped).

Those courageous at the top look like the brick and mortar asics (the grey one will be copped). and that grey g9 control is the one from earlier this month i said reminded me of the gray devils (also will be copped).

Word man 2015 looking amazing Especially the quality and color blockings on most of the models and the new ones. I can't wait. And we still got 2014 left for that 6k & jazz pack to drop. Very pumped. :pimp:

Those brick n mortar type joints are nice. Hope it's not cavity pack quality
careful...some random dude might start something wit u if u say the cavity pack was bad quality
laugh.gif
. anyway, just on that pic alone the suede on those courageous look like they will at the very least be on par with the grey pack 6k suede. but of course, they will need to be in hand first to determine if thats the case.

Last edited:
Hmm... looks like the laces I just picked up are a slightly different shade of pink, but I think I still like 'em more than the black laces on these.

Back
Top Bottom