Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Bought a 9.5 of the Navy sweater pack from Persona for $ 94 shipped (thanks for the code :smile:  )

and these are with premier?...the collab name was?.. thanks!

Don't think these were a collab but I might be mistaken. But they were a part of the "Outdoor Pack" that released in 2010 if memory serves me correct.

Last edited:
Got these Italy 5k's in today and they're pretty underwhelming TBH.

The suede is not what I'd consider premium.  Craftsmanship is on par with GR's, which isn't bad, but nothing about them is enough justify a premium price.  Should be a nice black shoe to wear this winter though.

Today

these are both nice, but like someone else said I'm waiting on a discount for either cw while they chill quietly.

Anyone have info on why they are called Italia grid 9000s?

Originally supposed to be an Italy only release according to what was post on here sometime ago.

[h1]Saucony Limited Edition Italia Grid 9000 Sneaker[/h1]

Copped both C/W's!

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32990301&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS#/

nice i fell in love with the blue/burgundy colorway when i first seen it think it was the laces that put it over the top for me

just copped 2 pairs

dont have the patience to wait and hope for a discount then knowing my luck my size 13 cant be found when a code does appear lol

reps given

Damn. The hunt for a pair of size 10.5 Bait Cruel World 3's has been more of a hassle than I hoped. Kept waiting for prices to dip below $200, but looks like they're going right back up. 
mean.gif

Any idea if the Italia grids are releasing on other accounts? So tempted to cop the red pair but hesitating as most of their stuff eventually goes for a discount later on..

Back
Top Bottom