Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Saucony originals on FNL now?!

Last edited:
Only ones bought directly from premier...in store/online

I'm trying to part with a pair if anyone is interested (black/grey/red 9.5 vnds with accessories)

Those Barneys and High Rollers look so nice. I'm so mad I got late into the Saucony game or I would've picked them up

Mint Saucony Grid 9000s at Finishline now for those looking. Sizes 8-13.

thx mane, will have to go in store and get them to order so I ca get my mil disc. 64 bucks for mints, I was going to pay over retail last week, glad I waited
No problem. I actually get them to apply military discount over the phone. These fools in Houston were a pain in my a55 about military discount. I got to the point where I walked into the store told them to verify my military and speak to an agent to verify who I was and that I'm active.  You may be able to give that a shot. Apparently there was a lock down for a while in this area because people were abusing it. Ironically, after all of that, the FNL closest to me allowed the discount. Go figure. In any case, I've purchased probably 10 pairs over the phone w/ military. YMMV, but so far, so good.

NOTE: may be able to say you're going overseas and unable to go an FNL and have them add to your account for future orders.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
No problem. I actually get them to apply military discount over the phone. These fools in Houston were a pain in my a55 about military discount. I got to the point where I walked into the store told them to verify my military and speak to an agent to verify who I was and that I'm active.  You may be able to give that a shot. Apparently there was a lock down for a while in this area because people were abusing it. Ironically, after all of that, the FNL closest to me allowed the discount. Go figure. In any case, I've purchased probably 10 pairs over the phone w/ military. YMMV, but so far, so good.

NOTE: may be able to say you're going overseas and unable to go an FNL and have them add to your account for future orders. :nthat:

never tried over phone, I was always told they couldn't verify me over the phone.. but then again that was in like 2010-11 when I tried last. Now when something is online I want, I just go in store and show them the item on my phone and they order it, plus don't pay for shipping that way.

Back
Top Bottom