Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I needa get this catalog

I still wanna see the fall/winter '15 catalog!

Well, I just got a cancellation email.

"Due to the extremely limited allocation of this release and the heavy traffic in the Basket on our website at the time you were trying to make your purchase we unfortunately were unable to fulfil your order."

I gotta say, I'm pretty bummed. I was really looking forward to getting these on. I kind of knew, I never get lucky like that.

Honestly this release was super easy. If you had the time, there's no reason you shouldn't have scored at least one pair. And don't give me that in store only stuff either. At least 7 shops did phone orders and there were multiple online drops.

Honestly this release was super easy. If you had the time, there's no reason you shouldn't have scored at least one pair. And don't give me that in store only stuff either. At least 7 shops did phone orders and there were multiple online drops.

Dog You Sound Hella Grumpy :lol:

People Strike Out, It Happens..... No One Is Blaming You For Their Shortcomings :wink:

Smile My Dude It's Another Beautiful Day :nthat:

Dog You Sound Hella Grumpy :lol:

People Strike Out, It Happens..... No One Is Blaming You For Their Shortcomings :wink:

Smile My Dude It's Another Beautiful Day :nthat:
Lmao I'm the most cheerful dude on this thread my man. I'm just calling it like I see it. Saucony collabs are everywhere and nobody should've struck out. Thanks for your concern tho. For real. I appreciate it

Big ups if you scored.  Yes it should have been easy and I could have copped if I had gone to one of the shops in my area, but with kids and their practices along with birthday parties after it was to late for me to go.  Kids > Kicks, but I can't lie I was a bit salty 
tongue.gif
 On to the next one!

Big ups if you scored.  Yes it should have been easy and I could have copped if I had gone to one of the shops in my area, but with kids and their practices along with birthday parties after it was to late for me to go.  Kids > Kicks, but I can't lie I was a bit salty :tongue:  On to the next one!
Yeah bro totally agree. That's why I said it should've been easy if you had the time. There's so many pairs of these around that you can prob get for close to retail anyway

anyone get shipping or cancelation from shoe gallery yet? Feel like i checked out late and just waiting for the refund.

Yeah, it didn't seem like too bad of a release, although I did try pretty hard and lost out. My common size was killing me.

I think I'll have to eat my words...I said before I wasn't digging the Grids, but this SF Grid is seriously a pretty shoe. Loving the colors and looks great on feet.

I humbly disagree. though I was visiting my mother so alot of the online stuff I did by phone. But anytime I called I stuck out. Not the worst release but far from easy.

It's always "easy" when you're the one that copped. The only reason I copped the kushwackers was because sneakerfreaker put it up 1 minute early and I just so happened to have refreshed.

Last edited:
Exactly, if you copped it was easy. I tried and failed multiple times, calling, online here and euro release at least 15-20 different stores. So if that's not "trying hard enough" not sure what else different I could do. Same story with my brother.

Yeah, I wouldn't say this release was an easy cop. the shoe was selling out seconds after the shops dropped the link. Very limited. I myself just happened to get lucky with phatkats. If it wasn't for them I most likely wouldn't have gotten them. 

Didn't mean to cause a stir or offend anyone. All I'm saying is that the numbers on them were astronomical.

Yeah, I wouldn't say this release was an easy cop. the shoe was selling out seconds after the shops dropped the link. Very limited. I myself just happened to get lucky with phatkats. If it wasn't for them I most likely wouldn't have gotten them. 
Man, I made over 250 phone calls when shops dropped info, no luck. I got through with private they said I was good, so I stopped trying. 2 hrs later they were like it was a mistake we aren't even getting them, I'm so bitter I don't even want a pair no more, and I just wana sell everything and cop this 240z.

Man, I made over 250 phone calls when shops dropped info, no luck. I got through with private they said I was good, so I stopped trying. 2 hrs later they were like it was a mistake we aren't even getting them, I'm so bitter I don't even want a pair no more, and I just wana sell everything and cop this 240z.
smh, that's whack. Especially how the 1 shop you got through on said they weren't getting them.

Someone said Jazz 91 is coming back??? Please give me another Bodega collab on that silhouette. Their 2011 collab on these is one of my favorite saucony pairs i own

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom