Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Am I the only one who feels like Grid 9000 are still crucially underrated? They're hands down my favorite shoe at the moment. Im going back to try to scoop all the collabs and dope GRs I missed out on (motocross, snow beach, kithstrike, dirty martini's, RISE keys open doors, Dirty snow, Reverse Mints, bdga polka dot ... and few more). If anyone has any of these in a size 8 and is lookin to get rid of em or know where I can find em without getting my head busted holla at ya boy! 
I always appreciated the Grid 9k.  The Dirty Martinis are what sold the style on me.  If you're still interested I have a few GR and the BDGA polka dot sz 8 I'm looking to unload, shoot me a PM.

How's the sizing on the Saucony Grid 9000s? I'm about to purchase myself a pair as a little birthday gift but not sure whether to go .5 size down or go tts? I wear a size 12 in all my Nikes (Roshe Ones the most), and they fit fine. I also have a pair of Adidas ZX fluxes size 12 and they fit a bit bigger than the Roshes.

Last edited:
How's the sizing on the Saucony Grid 9000s? I'm about to purchase myself a pair as a little birthday gift but not sure whether to go .5 size down or go tts? I wear a size 12 in all my Nikes (Roshe Ones the most), and they fit fine.

I go with my nike size for grid 9000.

These are butter

Back
Top Bottom