Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

The 8pm. Got my tickets hella early. What about you?
I had an 8 for me and my chick but my ****** loafed so im hittin the 11 now... Both shows should be 
nthat.gif
  anyway

Damn.

San Diego sold out. Should've jumped on the tickets when they first announced the tour. :smh:

If someone legit has the hookup for 2 tickets for the Balboa Park show on April 5, PM me. :nerd:

Last edited:
Were there any females at the show when you went, anyone?  Got a +1 for this but would rather not be the dude bringing a girl to the brodeo AKA any Lil B show, lol.

^I went to the show last night in NYC and there was a nice amount of females. Definitely a ton of dudes but definitely a sizeable amount of ladies.

Show was interesting considering I hadn't listened to the album at the time I went. I definitely enjoyed it and have now listened to the album and I dig it. Its a good debut.....not great but the production is dope. Its definitely one of the better "gangsta rap" albums I have heard in awhile.

he in new haven CT tonight

ill check him out, i aint even listen to the album yet

Have listened to the album ALL the way through like 6 or 7 times.

No album in history has ever grown on me like this. :lol:

He's talking about my life man, minus the gang banging and daughter.

Finna yell "Contraband for chips sold all kinds of ****" on the train right now.

Been singing "Ain't no rules in this life darling" to my girl for two days.

Well done Q.

2 Chainz verse is so damn bad that I skip that song every time now. It's a good song but I can't deal with that po lice and don't get it twisted because I have dreads **** :x

Wish Kendrick or A$AP was on this song instead

2 Chainz verse is so damn bad that I skip that song every time now. It's a good song but I can't deal with that po lice and don't get it twisted because I have dreads ****

:lol: everyone seems to like his verse for some reason. I hate it. Ruined the song imo. I rock with Tity, but he was one of the last people I expected (or wanted) to hear on the album.

Last edited:
Will you sell that () for me?

Bruh... :nthat:

**** sounds like some old Organized Noise production.

And Suga Free puts so much in his verse. "Tryna scratch your itch with baby rattlesnake fangs, no Head and Shoulders and no anti-venom..."

Talking about someone fiending so bad they'll pick the worse way to soothe their jones and end up in deeper ****.

Dude says some **** in that verse. :pimp:

Last edited:
2 Chainz verse is so damn bad that I skip that song every time now. It's a good song but I can't deal with that po lice and don't get it twisted because I have dreads **** :x

Wish Kendrick or A$AP was on this song instead
'I PUT EVERYTHING OVER YELLOW RICE! GRADUATED FROM HELLA ICE!'

:pimp: :lol:

And I'd be dodging the police, when I was poor with no lights
When I was poor with potential, watch my flow in four inches....

OH LORD SHE IN CHRISTIANS

Y'all gotta let Tity flourish man

Anybody know the setlist for the concert???

He did a lot of **** from H & C at the NYC show. Probably about 50/50 with Oxymoron songs.

He seemed to be making the list up on the fly though, I noticed him saying some words to the DJ before a bunch of the songs dropped.

Back
Top Bottom