OFFICIAL SD Chargers vs Minnesota Vikings

laugh.gif

O MY GOD
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Peterson again!!!!!!!! :wow:
eek.gif

Less than 50 yards away from the single game rushing record :wow:
eek.gif
Go for it!
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

damn if AP rushes for 300 yards, im gonna take a huge sh

shower

damn this guy
THE ADVENTURES OF BBQ JONES VOLUME 1: STRONG MIX HAND...

so I roll up in the kitchen, you know how we do it. I break out the flour. You know flour is my bizznatch. I bust a couple of eggs from way downtown and peeps say no. Its all good cuz they my eggs from down the way. I got receipts so its all legit. I pull a 360 and mix the eggs and flour with some chocolate chips from Nestle. Nestle is the hypest. Homies know. Then I mix that stuff strong with my ill mix crossover. I be killin foo's with my strong mix hand. 10 minutes in the oven and I got cookies. @#!% the haters. Everyone be hatin my strong cookies. Beyotches.... BBQ JONES​

He need 44 to tie, 45 to break it.

I hope he gets an oppotunity.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

theres that BS again. rivers throwing to LT while LT isnt even looking

so I roll up in the kitchen, you know how we do it. I break out the flour. You know flour is my bizznatch. I bust a couple of eggs from way downtown and peeps say no. Its all good cuz they my eggs from down the way. I got receipts so its all legit. I pull a 360 and mix the eggs and flour with some chocolate chips from Nestle. Nestle is the hypest. Homies know. Then I mix that stuff strong with my ill mix crossover. I be killin foo's with my strong mix hand. 10 minutes in the oven and I got cookies. @#!% the haters. Everyone be hatin my strong cookies. Beyotches.... BBQ JONES​

Wow. Rivers is a piece of crap.
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

That boy AP is good. knew he was going to be good but not this good. Rivers looks like a rookie QB in his first start.

OH MY LORD!!! :wow:
eek.gif

I just finished studying for my exam that's bout to happen in an hour...and i see my dude AD with 251 and 3 TDs?!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

and the best thing, we up 28-17? :wow:
eek.gif
THEFUTURE

smh at chester gettin carries....AD AD AD!!!!!!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

We got punked straight up.

Back to reality fellow Charger fans.
TeamLakers
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

i dont think u guys understood

i said career game of 40 yards

^
Damn, Gunna, you ain't jokin. :lol:
laugh.gif

Chester Taylor did get himself some of that. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

i dont even know what to feel right now, its like a counter buzz. Excited for my oklahoma RB but depressed for my team.

Castillo + Phillips out :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Damn, you know it's bad when AD and Chestor Taylor go ape doo doo on you.
TeamLakers
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Why isn't the Minny coach letting him go for the record?
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS​
Team Xbox 360
Gamertag: Gator Boy 24​

Back
Top Bottom