Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Stopped by Launch/Footprints today and picked up a pair of the new Dunk SB Mids.

I've never really been a fan of the Dunk mids, but I'm really liking these. Going to be a really nice winter shoe. Probably will get worn a ton this winter.

I was surprised by the Kameda Pack Court Forces, they're pretty nice. The Free's are kinda plain, but a cool shoe nonetheless.

Green Taxi Cabs are downstairs, I think I'm going to try and hold out for the premium blues.

Other notable new things:

Red Stabs
Un-Mita Forces
Adventure pack Dunks
and pretty much everything else that LIPDUNK posted on page 9.

Wooo, hit 200 posts. Lets keep it up.

and BTW has anyone hit up either of the outlets lately?

^ Lipdunk... How much are those adventure pack dunks? I'm trying to cop an 8.5 for my girl and I'd much rather cop locally than online.
WTB: Nike Stab Footpatrol 1 & 2 11.5/12

Quote:
How much are those adventure pack dunks?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss​

Chlorine Blue Tokyo 2 Dunks are coming to Launch!
Next Tuesday the 12th.
211496847.jpg
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss​

SMH you guys are so lucky i work monday-friday 9-6 now...
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

Does any 1 know of a store with quickstrike air force 1s?
I'm from detroit where da cheese don't stop

Quote:

Puffer red's
Footprints [got citrus and kiwis]
Burn Rubber
Just Shooz

mr alans

Quote:

Launch opens at 11am. $125.00

Umm...puffer red's DOES have the Dead serious LRG hoodies now. I ain't cop, cause I didn't even know what they were, cause i'm not a big fan of the brand, and honestly, it looked stupid as hell. I saw the teal one.

Ironically i copped a different LRG hoodie, just cause it matched the Aquachalks [finally].

I don't get the hype behind these...you look like a holloween costume in them...whatever

Errrrrrrrrrrrr

I'll be relenquishing my position in line tomorrow. It's grail hunting season and I need $$$. Oh well, another rockable sneaker goes by the wayside.

Are any of you planing on getting there around 11 tomorrow? If so I may stop by and say hello.

Bay Area artist and co-owner of Unbelievers Skateboards, Jeremy Fish has worked with Nike SB on producing this Classic.
Launch Board Shop will release these this Thursday the 14th.
.....it's been a long time coming.....

212873039.jpg

212873043.jpg

PREMIER CHRISTMAS NIKE SB RESTOCK

This Saturday Premier is re releasing tons of SB's from 2006 at BOX PRICE!!

If anyone missed out on any dunks this year here is your chance to pick them up. Full size runs will be available in almost all styles with matching apparel.

Just to name a few:

MORKS and mathcing T-shirts
Weigers and T's
Supa Team Shoes and T's
Golf Dunks and Golf Hoodies
Neptunes
Crimsons
NYC Taxi Team Shoes
Purple Pigeons
Puff N Stuffs
Khaki Highs
Black Suede Dunk Lows
Bamboo Trainers
Hemp Prods
BICS
Murphy Classics
Black / Max Orange Team Shoe
Aqua Chalks
and more this Saturday.

www.premiersole.com/

^^^ Awesome.
SB re-orders are the best.
Always a tell tale sign of what was really limited and what was not.
Full size runs huh? Great!

Deep in Core sizes 9 - 11. Up to size 15 in some styles. Down to size 6 in most styles. Good chance to get some beater dunks for the winter.

SB Restock at Launch Board Shop! ALL SRP!
-Purple Pigeons
-Bics
-Todd Jordan Jackets
-Raygun Hoodies
-Hawaii Hoodies
-SB "Winter" Jacket
-Goldenrod BTTYS Hats
-Stussy Neopolitan Hats
-Bamboo Trainers
-Blue Tokyo Tees and more!

Still have a few Blue Tokyo's left.
Jeremy Fish Classics arrive tonight! Don't sleep on these!

re stocks suck.....it means more people with my kicks...but not this time, cuz I passed on all but one from premier and I dont rock the sb clothing....good!!!!!!!! buy them kicks people, lets keep the local shops that hold us down all year long running right, show some love!!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Back
Top Bottom