Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

The PR adidas will be like that, but the Logo will be on the front (tounge i think) and the LIME green will be FOREST green

All of the chosen stores will carry the other stores' pairs...so this will really be big for the store. They deserve it too.

yeah getting your own shoe is huge....i just wish they would have done more with it.......what other stores are involved???

SB SALE AT LAUNCH BOARD SHOP!

ALL BLACK SB BOX STYLES
ARE NOW 40% OFF ORIGINAL PRICE!

CALL 734-82-SKATE FOR DETAILS

HARBORS, DUNKS, TRE'S, VERONA'S, TEAMS AND P-RODS. ALL 40% OFF

BIG THINGS COMING IN FOR SPRING AND THE STOCKROOM NEEDS SOME MORE ROOM IN IT! HELP LAUNCH OUT AND PICK UP SOME BLACK BOXED SB'S.

Figured I would start updating in here for those that dont check the blog...if you havent checked out our store Motivation yet we have alot more in stock sincewe opened and I would say we have the best selection of streetwear clothing in the state...heres some stuff that arrived about 2 weeks ago...

3SJan17.jpg

Hundreds hats are almost sold out already, but we just got in the new Gunshow Hoodies from Rogue Status today at Motivation...they are priced at $20 less thanthe retail price!

rsJan25.jpg

^ good looking out dude... I was able to cop my 11 this afternoon from PR's. No one seems interested out here, but from the hype on both coasts I waswondering if I'd even get my hands on these for retail.

Puffer is having its bi-annual Midnight madness this saturday. And they been getting a whole gang of shoes in the past few weeks including a bunch of dunk lowsand Premium His. I will be sliding thru....

Monday, February 4th.
The new SB Trainer TW (or Trainer 2 as SB likes to call it) will arrive at Launch Board Shop.
Along with the love-it-or-hate-it Skate or Die Dunk Low. Tees to match up too.
Sizes 6 to 14 on the Trainer will be available. SRP Box price on the Trainer. 125 for the Dunk.

Marshalls were delayed and hit tomorrow, Thursday.

2pzic8w.jpg
qy8i8j.jpg

We got in a new colorway of the always sought-after Gunshow tees from Rogue Status today...also alot of heat coming next week (maybe late this week) with thenew Spring line from The Hundreds arriving and also our first shipment of Alife, Ill keep you posted...

rsJan30.jpg

Spring clothing shipments are starting to arrive at Motivation, we just got in some dope new tees from Rocksmith, check them out below.

Also, Marshall High Dunks are officially in stock at Footprints!

rtFeb1.jpg

FYI Pac Sun is going to sop selling shoes in the not too distant future...NOT exactly gonna complain about that one...

what is a good vans dealer in the michigan area? other than retail stores such as journeys.

Hey Mike I was checking the blog, a lot of dope stuff coming in. any idea when the hundreds and alife shipments are gonna come in? I'm thinking of making atrip this week.

^^jmal519 i really dont think michigan has any legit vans accounts. ive called around and havent had any luck. i know footprints got the iron maidens and theneckface's. i think thats about as good as it gets though...

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

Hey Mike I was checking the blog, a lot of dope stuff coming in. any idea when the hundreds and alife shipments are gonna come in? I'm thinking of making a trip this week.

Hey whats up...Hundreds should be in Tuesday or Wednesday, its a TON of stuff, we got basically their whole Spring line coming in so it might take us a dayto get it in the system and out on the floor lol. Alife said they are shipping this week to us, its our first shipment so Im not sure how long it takes toarrive but I would say by the end of the week it should be in, but no gaurantees! Hundreds for sure within the next few days, Ill post here when we have itin...

Burn rubber is getting the structures ..... I will be getting as many as i can to flip....but your best bet for VANS is footprints...i know Burn Rubber hasbeen in talks to get w)Taps and the half cabs but normal big company BS stops michigan from getting these wonderful shoes....

and when is that puffer sale...i wonder if i get my 10% of the sale??????????? i will have to go look into it?????

FYI: Our Hundreds Spring shipment just came in today, will be out on the floor tomorrow, and Ill post pics by the weekend. Its a ton of stuff, our biggestorder from any of the brands yet; theres over 50 new styles of stuff for the guys and like 15 for the ladies!

Originally Posted by jvgaspar

Anybody getting the carnival am90's?

Burn Rubber just got them in, along with the Feb. releases (inlcuding the st. patty's day air stab), below are pics:

img_3777.jpg

img_3775.jpg

img_3776.jpg

img_3778.jpg

img_3779.jpg

img_3780.jpg

img_3781.jpg

img_3782.jpg

img_3783.jpg

img_3784.jpg

img_3785.jpg

Back