Official Seattle Seahawks @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread 10:00AM PT FOX

Jesus Christ
laugh.gif

Finally Murray is proving he should be the lead back, & use Jones as the Spell Back while using Tanner on 3rd downs.
Let's go!

^Exactly!
Robinson is a lot bigger than Crayton, & younger.
Better hands too...
Miss Crayton, but Robinson is replacing him nicely.

I &@^#%$* hated Crayton. Dude acted like a megastar the whole time with reporters always having a mic in his face.

Robinson has talent. 2x faster than Crayton. Glad to see him putting it all together...he could never stay healthy in STL.

Pete, Bevell and Tarvaris have to be the worst trio when dealing with clock management

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I &@^#%$* hated Crayton. Dude acted like a megastar the whole time with reporters always having a mic in his face.

I don't know about Mega-Star, but dude stayed salty!Which I don't blame him...He never got a starting spot, & when he did they replaced him.#2 WR, replaced by Miles, #3 WR replaced by Bryant.Then he was the PR/KR replaced by Alan Rossum? Or whatever his name was...

Bad pass, but Tarvaris at this point is hoping someone makes a play, and Baldwn made one heck of an effort.

good win, I like what we have in Murray, he's taking the ball out of Romo's hands and giving our D a rest. Hopefully when Felix comes back it will light a fire under him to play better. Garrett's redzone offense is still terrible.

Second week in a row that our run D, has been gashed. Huge game next week

Back
Top Bottom