OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by r0yalty

For yall dudes that was asking about Wize. He dropped some new ##% today on my blog.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

149y1ed.jpg

WIZE- QUTIE PIE (PROD. BY PLANET EARTH)
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
You did that art?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

I haven't had a whole bunch of time to listen to this yet, but i just got through a week of listening to Overgrind on and off, TIME that @#$% impressed me, and i had expectations too, good stuff my dude, I haven't listened enough to give any solid feedback yet but I'm really liking it bruh
thank u very much sir
pimp.gif

Finally got a chance to listen to it thru, can't really point out any tracks I like on the first listen. All production is crazy
pimp.gif
. Yall all went in onthe bars. Can't wait for the next mixtape, got me fittin to focus more on writin for this project
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

How E. Stacks did that beat no justice. Who let him on?
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Bro thats actually the song I've got the most feedback. Most are saying thats the BEST song on the tape.

But it's just opinions though.
laugh.gif
that's crazy because I don't like that song...I skip past it every time it comes up in shuffle. No disrespect to dude though.
"Grab the Blunt, lit it..... "

That is my *++$.
pimp.gif

That Gym Class song tho....
sick.gif

I dislike it very much.... the rest is good.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*right hand to heart* NT THANK YOU....

Plan Love Man really appreciate you lookin out

Jinx Whad Up!

Jewels E2!!!

Everybody Love All The Way Round....

NT IS THE STANKY!!!  

I know i'm late as a mug but i dont have a computer,so i gotta get down how i live.

MUSIC LOVES....LOVE MOVES

where can i get the old tapes? lost em on my old comp...the song with the Died In Your Arms Tonight sample was ILLL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

cubs you go to UT? i can get you on some shows in the near future (feb/march) if you do
Nah a fan.

I live in Texas though.
bet, i wanna start putting the NT heads on to open shows i do.. had floss down here for the curren$y show.. i'll hit you up soon

i'll be doing this with NT'ers soon in SD too...

Got a Wiz show in May i might be needing openers for...

just wanted to give an update...i've got some guys that somehow know what NT is and want to be on the tape...if any producers want rock bands involved in a project let me know and i can connect you so we'll get something going...

Back
Top Bottom