OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY VOL. 2 MIXTAPE THREAD- Dropping OCT 11th

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by Just In Time

I know I'm anal as all hell when it comes to track tagging....but do you think there's anyway you guys could tag your track with your rapper or producer name ANYWHERE in it?
nerd.gif

Thanks,

Management
laugh.gif
Huh? Why?
laugh.gif
 Just change the file name before downloading. 

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Aight I'm startin to feel like these infamous beats are gettin passed around under the table
nerd.gif

Nope 
laugh.gif
n_s laughin while denyin said claim = claim has truth to it. Guess it really is a #SecretSociety
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

And GABE I pm'd you.

Replied...

Gracias!
I know for a FACT, G is stashing a track featuring a certain someone that rock like $$*%..
eek.gif

I wonder if he'll submit it, or keep it in the vault where it's been since the late 90's..hmmm *scratches chin*

Yessssss we are on the same page already. Intro is definitely set.
pimp.gif

I don't care how the tags tracked at all...I just hate not knowing who's beat or song is what because their name is no where on it. We will officially tag it so it is ready for the actual tape I just want a name somewhere. TIME you are good money, it had your name in...

I know for a FACT, G is stashing a track featuring a certain someone that rock like $$*%..
I wonder if he'll submit it, or keep it in the vault where it's been since the late 90's..hmmm *scratches chin*

I accidentally left the mastered disc in Cameron Nelson's Saturn, he told me he'd give it back to me when the it was finished...

Nah, I'm just playing, I tried to get that track mastered, I'm serious! Just an unfortunate series of events prevented it.

I gotta finish that damn project...

@*@@ if my boy wasn't in juvy he would have had a track on this mixtape..

ok, maybe not but I would've told his *++ to send a track in

is it too late to get in on this?
i missed the last mixtape... got a studio at the crib now, somebody lace me with some heat!

submissions just started on the 20th... they run til the 20th of august... u got plenty of time but u aint gettin no beats from me...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

submissions just started on the 20th... they run til the 20th of august... u got plenty of time but u aint gettin no beats from me...

laugh.gif
  aight

roll.gif
nerd.gif

Submitted a track late last night/early this mornin EST. Talkin so much @*!* in the first email, I forgot to attach the file
laugh.gif

Submitted a track late last night/early this mornin EST. Talkin so much @*!* in the first email, I forgot to attach the file
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I was like damn dude just disguised an email as submission to son me. 

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

I accidentally left the mastered disc in Cameron Nelson's Saturn, he told me he'd give it back to me when the it was finished...

Nah, I'm just playing, I tried to get that track mastered, I'm serious! Just an unfortunate series of events prevented it.

I gotta finish that damn project...
no doubt, G if you needed to get it mixed and mastered, you could have put it in my hands, I would've did that..
I really like that record, I think you should find a way to get it done..*shrugs*
Even Time can mix and master the joint for a good price..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I was like damn dude just disguised an email as submission to son me. 
U already know what it is
laugh.gif
But I was on my way to bed but figured I'd submit something. I got another track on deck but I need to tweak it to make it sound better. Last submission is based upon the beat selection yall passin amongst the skull and bones for first dibs
nerd.gif

LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom