OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to San Leandro. Place was dry from a footwear standpoint. No Free runs nor air maxes. Tons of trainers but not my style. Tons of NFL Jerseys though. $70 I think. Lots of elites, shorts, and as always t-shirts. 

Dolphin Mall Miami, FL update as of this afternoon

Nike Air Force I Low Godzilla $30 minus 30%=$21 all sizes up to size 11
View media item 563675

Good look on this! I've been wanting to grab a pair, but kept thinking the price would keep going down. Was able to get a store in OR to match the $30 (down from 60) although the wouldn't do the extra 30. Used a $5 survey gift card and there was no tax.. So a fresh pair of forces for $25 can't be beat.. Just need to swap out the laces for an all black set..

Locally AZ Mills in Tempe still has quite a few of these, but they are at 51.97 so not quite the deal. Also got some white/green Lunar TR 1's for 30 bucks.

Last edited:
Hit three more spots after getting a ton of replies on another board. I agreed to cop and ship. Can't believe I hit again. 

Brons were again $55 each, the 3d's were $49.99!

Also saw some Hyperdunk 2011 PE Rudy Gay's and Westbrooks SZ's 11-13 @ Marshalls in Santa Rosa, CA (Santa Rosa Ave location.)

Just wondering, do Marshall's/ Ross's do phone orders? Might've been mentioned before but I forgot
Has been mentioned lots of times,they do not take phone orders employees in the shoe section don't even know the brands and if they're good shoes or not

Has been mentioned lots of times,they do not take phone orders employees in the shoe section don't even know the brands and if they're good shoes or not

It would be a smart business move for them to take phone orders, but then again the product will sell themselves with regular walk-in customers.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how that'd be smart business. It's not like they have FSR like Nike Outlet stores, and I doubt there's an effective way stock locate these random shoes.

It would be a smart business move for them to take phone orders, but then again the product will sell themselves with regular walk-in customers.

It would be a moronic move for them to take phone orders - have employees leaving their stations to go on wild goose chases to find one item that somebody on the phone is alleging they have because he heard about it on a message board. ...Meanwhile, that item - if it's actually even in stock - was hidden underneath the incomplete mauve placement in "housewares." All the while, the line for the register is piling up.

That kind of service is the antithesis of of their business model. They barely known their own inventory. The deal is, you can get the rewards price-wise, but you'll have to do the work for it and dig. That's the bargain you make when shopping at those kinds of stores. I'd say it's like thrifing, but I've seen better organized thrift stores than your average Marshalls.

What size you wear, bought a 10 1/2 from an outlet awhile back when they released. Never worn, receipt in box. I love the fire reds silver tongue. The only j's that I have that I actually wear

It would be a moronic move for them to take phone orders - have employees leaving their stations to go on wild goose chases to find one item that somebody on the phone is alleging they have because he heard about it on a message board. ...Meanwhile, that item - if it's actually even in stock - was hidden underneath the incomplete mauve placement in "housewares." All the while, the line for the register is piling up.

That kind of service is the antithesis of of their business model. They barely known their own inventory. The deal is, you can get the rewards price-wise, but you'll have to do the work for it and dig. That's the bargain you make when shopping at those kinds of stores. I'd say it's like thrifing, but I've seen better organized thrift stores than your average Marshalls.

Well when you put it like that.

Well when you put it like that.

I didn't mean to attack you...

I know you're just saying it sucks when you know there's something you want somewhere and you have no way of getting to it. It's an unfamiliar feeling in the information age - and I sympathize. But, it's just impractical for those kinds of the stores to do that.

I didn't mean to attack you...

I know you're just saying it sucks when you know there's something you want somewhere and you have no way of getting to it. It's an unfamiliar feeling in the information age - and I sympathize. But, it's just impractical for those kinds of the stores to do that.

I didn't feel attack. :D

What you said makes sense, just wish Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Ross would make any effort to capitalize on our love for sneakers. They should have like a sneakersteal type of site or something that says what stores have certain sneakers.

All 3 of those stores are within 5 miles from my house, but you can only find the good stuff in size 18. Guess it just makes it sweeter when you do come up with a W.

Last edited:
The Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx's by me are usually kept up pretty nice. Their business model is to move inventory fast, wish we could know what kicks come through, but it would be futile since it could literally last a day.

The Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx's by me are usually kept up pretty nice. Their business model is to move inventory fast, wish we could know what kicks come through, but it would be futile since it could literally last a day.

Lol this last week my boy has been finding LeBron 8s and Kobe 7s at a different Ross/Marshalls every other day. :s

This Saturday Arundel Mills Factory outlet will have the Toro IVs for $150. As usual no phone orders right away if they even last to take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom