OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordstrom Rack Update

Had some Griffey Fury - Silver/Teal $69.99

Jordan 2 Smooth? I think.. sort of looks like a low top XXI. On clearance for like $35

Bunch of Flight 45 Air Max (not sure the offical name) $69.99

Bunch of Jordan Big Ups in like 3 different colorways.. $69.99 (Still too much for these ugly things.. IMO)

Saw some AM 95 360's for $59.99, but only had size 15 and up

Castle Rock Outlets, Colorado

Blk/Volt Revis - $59 - close to a FSR but only one size 9.

Air Jordan 8 'Bugs Bunny' -$139 - B grades mainly only larger sizes left. Probably only 10 total pairs.

Air Jordan 5 'Grape' - $139 - marked as B grade but they came in regular Jordan box. Looked at a couple pairs of size 9's and they looked flawless. Multiple pairs of size 9 and then only larger sizes.

View media item 577807
View media item 577809

Any idea if they're taking phone orders on the Grapes?

Not sure - my guess would be yes but give them a call in the morning to double check.

Nike Castle Rock Outlets - (303) 688-3013

How many Nike retail locations do you think there is in the US? (Google is your friend)
Less then 75 (factory stories, niketowns, Clearence stores, two employee stores, pop up speciality shops)

I have no idea where you got that number but there is about 190 total stores in the US with about 5 or more opening each year

Its sad that oldsole73 aka cork clothing aka 'support your local connect' aka 'steals not deals'

destroyed every bit of fun this thread once was by trying to profit off outlet sales.

You really had to "STEAL" the info of jordans at castle rock that was for people on this site so you can try and profit and get some blog fame?

This thread should really be shut down because its really not the same anymore thanks to this person.

You ruin the outlet experience for people with their local outlets and people actually finding "steals" on their own with old fashion detective work.

Again its sad you are trying to profit off this thread and outlets.

I guess you arent that good at your real job of selling bike parts or whatever it is.

Shoutout to 160jordansdeep -- almost ran over you on delancy. nice AM90s you had on :smile:

Regarding rcl1221's pic, these are HOT!  What are these?

3a361b11_Messenger_5781855594705265760_13785017954815536.jpeg

Last edited:
Castle Rock is accepting phone orders but I don't think they have much stock left.  

Also those^ are low BHM Hyperdunks, what Marshalls did you find those at?

Its sad that oldsole73 aka cork clothing aka 'support your local connect' aka 'steals not deals'
destroyed every bit of fun this thread once was by trying to profit off outlet sales.

You really had to "STEAL" the info of jordans at castle rock that was for people on this site so you can try and profit and get some blog fame?
This thread should really be shut down because its really not the same anymore thanks to this person.

You ruin the outlet experience for people with their local outlets and people actually finding "steals" on their own with old fashion detective work.

I guess you arent that good at your real job of selling bike parts or whatever it is.

Shoutout to 160jordansdeep -- almost ran over you on delancy. nice AM90s you had on :smile:

How does he make profit? Does he buy the shoes then resell it?

He has made it a bit harder to find shoes at outlets, I like the old days where you'd walk into your outlet and unexpected find a gem or two.. I think Oldsole was truly was just trying to help people here and in the sneaker community in general.. That he caught fame and ran with it, who wouldn't? He builds relationships all over now, plugs left and right, making it alot much easier for him to acquire sneakers and what not..

No need to hate, alot of people don't have outlets close to them to check daily for steals like myself and without Oldsole73 and his website, i would not have found or even come across certain deals on great shoes. Not everyone has time to call every single outlet and hassle workers on the price of the sneakers in their store.

We have someone here spreading good deals and good information, and i doubt the monetary value he has earned from me visiting his site even compares to the amount of money i saved on sneakers phone ordering from deals he has posted.

Information is not stolen, it is reshared, and he doesn't claim to find it himself, many a times he has tagged the instagram/twitter user who donated the info and has a "submit a steal" tab so you know its a community driven thing.

you say the outlet experience has been ruined, but in reality, his site and this forum have enhanced it ten fold for many of us.

Last edited:
I can see where people are coming from about the cork "ordeal" is thats the way you want to call it

BUT

I love what he does. This thread (which you're posting in and constantly reading, for whats out there) is here to see what can be picked up in what Outlets. If I find a good deal at my local outlet I post it up for you to have a chance to cop as well. Obviously we're on the internet looking in an "Outlet thread" for shoes. So we should all be glad that he does what he does, and thats not even mentioning that he's doing this for all of us for free. He's a sneakerhead just like the people posting in here. I don't see how he's getting any kickbacks from doing what he does? So whats the difference in me posting hey, theres a FSR of Blue Rookies at the premium outlets in PHX AZ for $85 and heres the number. Its the same thing just he does it on a bigger scale and he's helping more people than you realize.

You may still disagree and thats the beauty of this forum. Say your piece and keep it moving. No reason to keep griping about the same thing for pages and pages

The complaining really needs to stop.
And how come those complaining the most don't contribute as much as a hint of an update?

I have never seen this noholdingback character on here yet he's venting like he owns the place.

The complaining and lack of updates is the reason why I generally moderate this thread so heavily. The people that vent don't do squat.

Last edited:
What's up NT- long time lurker here but figured it was time to start giving back for all the helpful info i've received from this site. Anyways, here is what i saw today at Marshalls in La Jolla, CA

Nike Air Flight 89 Black / Sport Red-Cool Grey-White

12, a couple 13's - $49.99

Nike Air Zoom Hyperfuse 2011 Black / Metallic Luster-Black

10.5, a few 11's, 12, 13 - $49.99

New Balance H710GU

almost FSR - $39.99

New Balance H710BRT

almost FSR - $39.99

They also had a few Cole Haan shoes for some pretty good prices and a bunch of Nike Elite Basketball High-Quarter LBJ socks in white / red for $9.99

Medford Outlet Minnesota...

They had a ton of Flyknits, blue and red as well as other colors...I don't wear them or even like them..so I don't know the cost or sizes...I just see everyone likes them...

Tons of Hyperdunks, Dunks, SB Dunks, Air Maxs, Lebron Zoom 5s...

All shoes wear 20%

Last edited by a moderator:
First post. Citadel outlet LA. Zoom turf 97 anthracite/pimento $100 w/ 20% thru weekend FSR. Air maz 90 white w/real $90. Air max 1 OG white/red $69.99 w/ 20% off. FSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom