OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodbury Commons in Monroe, NY had the Infrared Xs and silver camo foams. Not much else from what I saw around 1pm today. 

I saw someone on IG copped Playoff 8s at the Tejon Nike Factory Store if any of the SoCal heads want to make a trip............

I went to Ontario Mills today before closing and they had the MC Tiger Stefan Janowski Lows on hash for $34.97 + 20% off

also hade the all green Tiempo Mid 94s for $29.99 + 20% off.

I noticed that they had a LOT of Bobcat 10s left, I thin it was $139.99 or $149.99

For those looking for something a little different I saw both the Vans Vault x Taka Hayashi Engnineer Boot and the Vans Vault x Taka Hayashi TH 008 LX at the Nordstrom Rack in Pasadena and West Co in SoCal yesterday. They were 39.97 each which surprised me because they hit retail around this time last year at like $250 and $200 respectively. I saw a few pairs in scattered sizes in both locations. I didn't take pics but heres a couple stock photos for those interested:

Engineer Boot (I saw a couple colors of these)
View media item 1189516
TH 008 LX (only saw the blue in these)
View media item 1189517

Last edited:
Aurora, OH has a GANG of sizes of the Infra Xs still...multiple FSRs, and the store closes in ~1 hour...should have plenty of sizes available for phone order tomorrow.

Had someone at the nikestore check the stock for me apparently they have olive 9s at deer park, NY and wrentham, MA but when I call them up they're playing games

Sneaker steal just reported that nike outlets are doing phone orders on the playoffs 8's. Small sizes though.

Last edited:
wrentham, MA - supposedly smallest size left in the Olive is a 13.5

nothing above 8.5 now on those 8s

Last edited:
Sommerville, MA outlet had size 8-9.5 In the playoff 8s as well.

Somerville, MA
(617) 629-4192

For those that have been to their local outlets over the past weekend, have all of the restocked J's been A-Grades (original Jordan box, no B-Grade stamp, etc)? I saw one NTer mention that the pair of 10s they bought at their local outlet was, but I'm wondering if it's the same for the others since I haven't seen anyone mention of B-Grades at all this time around. If they aren't B-Grades, I hope the 10s stick around at the outlets for a while so I can eventually cop them...

For those that have been to their local outlets over the past weekend, have all of the restocked J's been A-Grades (original Jordan box, no B-Grade stamp, etc)? I saw one NTer mention that the pair of 10s they bought at their local outlet was, but I'm wondering if it's the same for the others since I haven't seen anyone mention of B-Grades at all this time around. If they aren't B-Grades, I hope the 10s stick around at the outlets for a while so I can eventually cop them...

Infra Xs at Aurora, OH, weren't B grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom