OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leesburg outlet had some Melo M9s, Spizikes, Lebron 11 Gamma blues, nothing special though. Some blue/orange air maxes, though.

I seen these Pop up on the thread al little bit back… It's to hard to scroll back thur.

What was the Outlet Price on these???

either Air Force 1 Denim?

I remember them being 79 or 89 awhile back b-grade though maybe they are cheaper now

Orlando premium was underwhelming today

EM AM 97 silver bullets for $99

Lone pair of black/white flyknit racers for like $129 :rolleyes on hash size 14

Nothing else really stood out on hash but some jacquard am1's, mulitple sizes 79.99 I believe.

FSR of pink/grey flyknit racers, honestly don't remember the price on them.

No extra percentage off

They had a wall with like 3 pairs of lebron 11's I snapped a pic & ended up deleting it :smh: Not a fan of Lebrons but I think one of the pairs was the christmas mint joints, FSR

Nothing else really notable. Noticing all of the outlets in general suck nowadays.

They were $47.97 or something like that. They also has the navy/pink trainers for $64.97. Looked like fsr for both as of last night.

I will be heading back to the Nike outlet in New Orleans this Friday. Hopefully they've marked those air force 180's down. I will post pictures of what I find. Actually , i'm going to make this a weekly thing.

Hi all,

TANGER OUTLET -DEER PARK

Lebron XI summits - almost have FSR $179.99

LEBRON X  VOLT - some sizes left 129.99

Jordan Aj1 MID (Black/ Electic Green/ Purple) -FSR $99.99

they also have some nice nike tech fleece hoodies from $79.99-$99.99 
nthat.gif

You Guys We Gotta hit Small Town NIKE OUTLETS.. that's where it's at

Cities you would never think of…..

I used to be in agreement... I have caught some STEALs in: 1. Waterloo, NY  2. Birch Run, MI and  3. St. Augustine FL.

However, these monthly Chicago updates of non-stop fire have me re-thinking my strategy.

I might hit birch run this weekend... is it worth my hour drive

You Guys We Gotta hit Small Town NIKE OUTLETS.. that's where it's at

Cities you would never think of…..
You would think this was the case but not always.  The outlet closest to me in GA would be considered a small town one and it shows.  No Lebrons or Jordans in sight.  It's a big running community where I live so you see a lot of running gear and also a lot of football, soccer, and baseball cleats.  To get the sruff  I look for I acutally have to hit the outlets closer to Atlanta and even those are dry most of the time.  Much as I complained about the outlets in NY, if I was on a cheap budget or a baller budget that day I could walk out with something.

You would think this was the case but not always. 
Yep, I'm sure the good stuff are sent to outlets that'll actually sell rather than sit for a few weeks/phone ordered. The outlet in Aurora, OH literally gets nothing other than maybe once or twice a year.

You would think this was the case but not always.  The outlet closest to me in GA would be considered a small town one and it shows.  No Lebrons or Jordans in sight.  It's a big running community where I live so you see a lot of running gear and also a lot of football, soccer, and baseball cleats.  To get the sruff  I look for I acutally have to hit the outlets closer to Atlanta and even those are dry most of the time.  Much as I complained about the outlets in NY, if I was on a cheap budget or a baller budget that day I could walk out with something.

I have a similar problem. Mine is a resort/vacation town (Hilton Head Island, SC). Majority of the shoes stocked are running shoes. Some basketball shoes. Shoes don't get marked down as much as I would like to see. We get the same sales as other stores but it's relative. Most of the staff is nice which is a plus. I've spoken to the manager about getting more varied shoes in and he said they used to but didn't sell so went to hash wall and sold then for bottom dollar.

There aren't any skate shops near. There is a nice mall over in Savannah, GA about an hour away will the usual mall shoe stores but that's it.

But they got that Famous Footwear!

I have a similar problem. Mine is a resort/vacation town (Hilton Head Island, SC). Majority of the shoes stocked are running shoes. Some basketball shoes. Shoes don't get marked down as much as I would like to see. We get the same sales as other stores but it's relative. Most of the staff is nice which is a plus. I've spoken to the manager about getting more varied shoes in and he said they used to but didn't sell so went to hash wall and sold then for bottom dollar.

There aren't any skate shops near. There is a nice mall over in Savannah, GA about an hour away will the usual mall shoe stores but that's it.

But they got that Famous Footwear!

Ive been in to the Hilton Head store before. I really dont think you guys have the market to push the higher priced basketball shoes. I remember you guys having a footlocker in town but I think that closed too.

Majority of the outlets that are getting the lebrons and retro jordans are also the ones doing very high sales.

Yeah the footlocker closed along with the whole mall. Been replaced by a Krogers and boutique shops (not sneakers) lol. It's lame sauce.

They occasionally get in a nicer basketball shoe (over $100) and it sits and sits and sits then disappears.

Citadel Outlets Yesterday. Some might still be there and some might not. looked like return central over there lol

Might want to start checking your local Ross, saw these Air Revolutions at two locations. (sorry I'm not familiar with the area I was at so I don't know exactly which stores I was in)

View media item 1176610
I know they have been out for quite some time now but I have seen nike outlets with them on sale.

P.S I would go up a 1/2 size in them, they're kind of narrow and have a hard fit around the sides of your foot, comparable to speed turfs.

Ontario Mills Yesterday. They have a 20% off hash starting today. Citadel also.

Bought the Air Trainer 1s since they nearly sold out. Only 3 size 10.5 were still left

Kobe 8s are size 14 only and seven pairs

Flynit Roshe were only size and probably gone already

Jacquard AM1 only size

also saw one returned pair of the All Black Everything Foamposites which were marked down to $149.99 and immediately scooped up by the person right in front of me in line. Also spotted a size 10 Cali dunk hi around 8 pm yesterday for $89.99

I just called the South Chicago store to see if they still had the Kobe 9 Perspective's. A lady picked up and put me on hold. After waiting 22+ minutes I gave up. Called again and was able to talk with someone after only holding for a minute or so. Sadly the largest size they had was 10 1/2.

Just a heads up. Looks like Finishline stores are having a sale. Several shoes have an extra 30% off. I really wanted to get some Melo 10's that were $79.99 plus the extra 30% off. Sadly they didn't have my size.

sz 9.5 black suede foams and 9.5 penny shooting star pack behind the counter at the block of orange nike outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom