OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap those air trainers would be bought up for that price......my size. Wow.
Agreed! Those trainers in a size 13 are hard to come by. And for that price I would fight someone in the store for those shoes , lol. 

Last edited:
Mebane, NC was super dry when I stopped by yesterday. 
mean.gif

Better deals than you will find at most outlets - EVERYTHING $69.99 and Below:

http://goo.gl/Wvl3Jd

I'd like to shop from them but their website is always impossibly slow and never loads correctly. And heaven forbid you want to filter anything.

It may be a good sale but until they can fix their poor website they won't have me as a customer

They.... you are replying directly to them, ruvilla

Did not realize that but even better then. Maybe they will fix their website issues. I have trouble on mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop. It can't be all of my devices it has to be their end.

Did not realize that but even better then. Maybe they will fix their website issues. I have trouble on mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop. It can't be all of my devices it has to be their end.
Same, wack load times make me look elsewhere

laugh.gif

mean.gif
ya'll wrong for really getting on @RUVILLA  just because they're site isn't the best when it comes to being crowded by people,

At least this isn't like JJ midnight releases all last year

Dude was just showing up trying to help, we don't want this dude to become the eastbay rep
laugh.gif

Y'all gotta chill on the criticism. This is about updates. Not the performance of the site.

Send ruvilla a pm and keep it moving.

Ungrateful people man.

Heads up: These Nike SB Dunk Mid Premium are at Nike Camarillo for $47.97 and Nike Pismo Beach for $69.99 (616348-410)

Looks like Finishline is still doing an additional 30% off select merchandise in store. If you're a size 8 the Shops in Mission Viejo had the blue Jordan XX8 SE for $99 plus an additional 30% off. I was bummed it wasn't my size because I had a $20 Winner Circle coupon so I could have copped them for around $50. Instead I got some Melo M10's (Black/Atomic Mango) for around $75 after tax and multiple discounts.

Also if you're looking for the Jordan XX9 Orange Jumpman they have at the very least a size 10 1/2 (Display). Full price.

I posted this in the coupon code thread, but thought it would be helpful here too.

use code

"THANKYOU"

on colehaan.com for a $50 Credit off of $150

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom