OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called a couple of stores today to see if they did Sept markdowns and both said NO they haven't.

Any employees know if/when Sept markdowns are happening?

Last time i saw them for about 109.99 or somewhere close to it. But you can actually do a price and stock locate by calling your nearest outlet and having them check the style code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ran back by the Lawrenceville, GA Factory Store for a return today, and as to be expected, the extra 30% on the hash wall stuff is done. Didn't notice any new markdowns or much new stuff, but found a pair of Free's for $50 that I missed the other day. I'll have to go back in a week or two when the VIP coupon is in effect, and see if there's anything new.

Copped this for 87 at the Queens Outlet the other day. 

Nike Goretex White Label Jacket, OG price 450, I paid 87

I'm more mad that it wasn't posted for others to eat and that it was posted like a pickup post in the outlet thread....
Ive never posted in here so Im not 100% sure how to operate. I posted where I got it from but I can see how it looks like that.

I didnt mean for it to come of like that, Ive answered PMs and stuff but next time Ill take more initiative. 

I'm more mad that it wasn't posted for others to eat and that it was posted like a pickup post in the outlet thread....
Ive never posted in here so Im not 100% sure how to operate. I posted where I got it from but I can see how it looks like that.

I didnt mean for it to come of like that, Ive answered PMs and stuff but next time Ill take more initiative. 

Preciate it. Repped.

Would have been pointless...and someone correct me if I'm wrong...Queens don't ship....

I haven't been there yet but I'm sure the wolves be in there deep everyday...

Would have been pointless...and someone correct me if I'm wrong...Queens don't ship....

Queens, nor any of the other clearance stores, are supposed to ship. I don't mean it in a negative way but posting clearance store updates isn't really necessary because it's ALWAYS about right place/right time with them, especially since no phone orders.

Last edited:

Not really. Local NTers could still go. A lot of the info posted in here is for non shipping outlets these days but dudes that have access can still eat at the very least.

I know dudes posted an update to a more local outlet in here and I drove up there and grabbed the items I wanted without trying for a phone order.

Queens, nor any of the other clearance stores, are supposed to ship. I don't mean it in a negative way but posting clearance store updates isn't really necessary because it's ALWAYS about right place/right time with them, especially since no phone orders.

Depends on the product posted also.
Like when clearance stores get the elite NFL jerseys for the low... I know they don't always sell out ASAP.

Air Trainer 3 - blk/wht/gum -- style # 705426-002 

$49.97 @ Smithfield, NC   919-989-6100

Air Max Uptempo - red/blk/white -- style # 311090-600

$64.97 @ Aurora,IL  630-585-9568

Here's an off topic question..... can i still return a nike shoe i purchased that is like 2-3years old with a receipt plus unworn brand new??

No, their deadline is two years, and you're lucky if you can get a return that late. Most stores won't accept after a year. Easiest is if you purchased on Nike.com

Here's an off topic question..... can i still return a nike shoe i purchased that is like 2-3years old with a receipt plus unworn brand new??

might be able to get store credit if you speak to a manager? or just return with no receipt and get a gc?

might be able to get store credit if you speak to a manager? or just return with no receipt and get a gc?

Just dead the issue since it feels like it comes up monthly. Dude just needs to read nikes return policy. It's pretty simple.

No, their deadline is two years, and you're lucky if you can get a return that late. Most stores won't accept after a year. Easiest is if you purchased on Nike.com
I actually routinely return things at the Outlet stores over 1 year old and even well over 2 years old. These are purchases from both Nike.com and in store. For Nike.com purchases, they just do an offline return. I've never had a return denied due to it being too old. I've done this numerous times at various locations in the Bay Area. Just wanted to share these experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom