Official SEPTEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store - 20% OFF NDC Clearance til 9/30 - PICK46

Champs Outlet - Puente Hills Mall, Rowland Heights, CA
Two pair of LeBron Vi L.A. Editions. Sz 7 and 7.5, $49.99

Out of curiosity... when the Outlet's are running one of these 20% off Hash Wall promotions do the employee's mention it or is it something you have to tell the employee's you think is available?

Out of curiosity... when the Outlet's are running one of these 20% off Hash Wall promotions do the employee's mention it or is it something you have to tell the employee's you think is available?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

usually there are signs in the store or they announce it over the speakers from my experience.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

usually there are signs in the store or they announce it over the speakers from my experience.

personally, ive found they arent really like that. I'd specifically ask and describe it in depth just to make sure you're safe

Destination Kicks

personally, ive found they arent really like that. I'd specifically ask and describe it in depth just to make sure you're safe

Destination Kicks

Aurora, IL

Air Total Max Uptempo black/red - FSR - $54.97
AJ 1 Alpha White/Red/Black - FSR - $64.97
Zoom Soldier 3 white/blk/teal - scattered sizes ranging from 10-12 (hash wall) - $59.99
Air Max 1 "Attack Pack" black/green - near FSR - $39.97

Few random AJKO white/red on hash wall.

Aurora, IL

Zoom Soldier 3 white/blk/teal - scattered sizes ranging from 10-12 (hash wall) - $59.99

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

HMMM MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE A CALL? DO THEY SHIP OUT?

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

HMMM MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE A CALL? DO THEY SHIP OUT?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Aurora, IL

How much were the AJKO on the hash wall?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Aurora, IL

How much were the AJKO on the hash wall?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

question. can you return shoes to an outlet without a box? Will they question you why there isn't a box?
I've returned shoes to an outlet before without a box. I think the most important thing is having the receipt.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

question. can you return shoes to an outlet without a box? Will they question you why there isn't a box?
I've returned shoes to an outlet before without a box. I think the most important thing is having the receipt.

I've returned shoes to an outlet in the wrong box. But it was for the same shoe model, just different colorway. And they were the ones that sold it to me in the wrong box. But they didn't question me about it.

Back
Top Bottom