Official SEPTEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store - 20% OFF NDC Clearance til 9/30 - PICK46

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I came in here & was asking if $69.99 for the Jordan 2010s was a good deal, well I went in & got them at a steal for $49.99. Got the Welcome home & the orig color way. Will wait out the blk pair, which is $69.99. Its a chain store in the DMV area.

i got the black/white/red from dtlr for 50. black pair seems to have sold out maybe?
welcome homes were at dtlr tho :/

Originally Posted by bigj505

I came in here & was asking if $69.99 for the Jordan 2010s was a good deal, well I went in & got them at a steal for $49.99. Got the Welcome home & the orig color way. Will wait out the blk pair, which is $69.99. Its a chain store in the DMV area.

i got the black/white/red from dtlr for 50. black pair seems to have sold out maybe?
gonna have to go looking for the original pair. for $50, why not.

Originally Posted by bigj505

gonna have to go looking for the original pair. for $50, why not.

Can any 1 help me out with prod# for all those air maxim1 that were at riverhead I called and every person I talk to over there have no idea what I'm talking bout....I also tried to google the prod# and have had no luck......

Can any 1 help me out with prod# for all those air maxim1 that were at riverhead I called and every person I talk to over there have no idea what I'm talking bout....I also tried to google the prod# and have had no luck......

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

The blue pair is 366488-400. The pic I posted yesterday is riverhead so they definitely still have them. When I call an outlet I usually just ask to speak to someone in mens footwear as soon as they pick up the phone. If they still can't find them tell them to walk towards the last row in the mens section (the hash wall sizes should be getting bigger), they are on the rack across from the wall.

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

The blue pair is 366488-400. The pic I posted yesterday is riverhead so they definitely still have them. When I call an outlet I usually just ask to speak to someone in mens footwear as soon as they pick up the phone. If they still can't find them tell them to walk towards the last row in the mens section (the hash wall sizes should be getting bigger), they are on the rack across from the wall.

Nordstrom Rack in The Palms at town & country in Miami
Had Desert boots sand colorway and beewax brown size 10-12
Had Size 15 Lebron 6 CTK.

Nordstrom Rack in The Palms at town & country in Miami
Had Desert boots sand colorway and beewax brown size 10-12
Had Size 15 Lebron 6 CTK.

NR STL opening day. It's a mad house.
No heat for real
ILL be here fir a min. If someone wants me to pick up something.
Random-sz10 whit/nvy soldier 2 $60
black/blk soldier 3 sz10.5 & 12 $60
wht/blk/rd bb ii $50 sz 10 10.5 11.5 12
be true dunk sz 10.5 or 11 $60
random tokis

NR STL opening day. It's a mad house.
No heat for real
ILL be here fir a min. If someone wants me to pick up something.
Random-sz10 whit/nvy soldier 2 $60
black/blk soldier 3 sz10.5 & 12 $60
wht/blk/rd bb ii $50 sz 10 10.5 11.5 12
be true dunk sz 10.5 or 11 $60
random tokis

camarillo out didnt have too much...

they have the garnetts for 47 in the blk/blue and the blk/grey i believe also for 47
they had the lebron 7 white/navy b-grades for 80 i think (limited sizes, no 10s)
lebron 6 ohio for something cheap like 50 or 60 bucks (limited sizes)
prestos grey/almost like a neon green for 80 FSR i wanted to buy them but for only 20 dollar discount off reg price i rather wait or just pass
air max 1 37.97 black/red/white
nike-air-max-1-black-red-white-1-520x320.jpg

air max 1 37.97 black/white
images

then the typical spizikes etc etc.

they had the nike "write the future" shirts featuring rooney

camarillo out didnt have too much...

they have the garnetts for 47 in the blk/blue and the blk/grey i believe also for 47
they had the lebron 7 white/navy b-grades for 80 i think (limited sizes, no 10s)
lebron 6 ohio for something cheap like 50 or 60 bucks (limited sizes)
prestos grey/almost like a neon green for 80 FSR i wanted to buy them but for only 20 dollar discount off reg price i rather wait or just pass
air max 1 37.97 black/red/white
nike-air-max-1-black-red-white-1-520x320.jpg

air max 1 37.97 black/white
images

then the typical spizikes etc etc.

they had the nike "write the future" shirts featuring rooney

I can not find any information on these grey and lime prestos anywhere. Does anyone have a picture and the style number. Thanks a lot.

I can not find any information on these grey and lime prestos anywhere. Does anyone have a picture and the style number. Thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by oof goof

oof goof  my bad here is a pic of the prestos i mentioned...its a bit blurry but if you call camarillo they'll know where it is and maybe they can get you a style code if you still need it but im sure they take phone orders

41115ae7341cff306d247333b0f4ee38ddc0af9.jpg

forgot to mention they also had Kobe V 99.99 and spider man kobe IVs scattered sizes for 80

Originally Posted by oof goof

oof goof  my bad here is a pic of the prestos i mentioned...its a bit blurry but if you call camarillo they'll know where it is and maybe they can get you a style code if you still need it but im sure they take phone orders

41115ae7341cff306d247333b0f4ee38ddc0af9.jpg

forgot to mention they also had Kobe V 99.99 and spider man kobe IVs scattered sizes for 80

I wonder where all the air max 2009 womens are.. Niketown apparently shipped it all to outlets.

I wonder where all the air max 2009 womens are.. Niketown apparently shipped it all to outlets.

DTLR does store transfers though, so if it's a matter of your local store not having them, get the style # of the shoe and tell them to run it through there system and if the size you want hits tell em you want it. No charge too. A worker told me he thinks the black ones probably won't go down again for at least about another month considering they had the later release date.

DTLR does store transfers though, so if it's a matter of your local store not having them, get the style # of the shoe and tell them to run it through there system and if the size you want hits tell em you want it. No charge too. A worker told me he thinks the black ones probably won't go down again for at least about another month considering they had the later release date.

Hey Blackcat quick question on those black and white air maxes at camarillo is the white part suede or pleather? nething would be appreciated thnx

Hey Blackcat quick question on those black and white air maxes at camarillo is the white part suede or pleather? nething would be appreciated thnx

Back
Top Bottom