Official SEPTEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store - 20% OFF NDC Clearance til 9/30 - PICK46

unique to be quite honest i am not sure...im sure if you google it you can get pictures or better descriptions...i dont collect am1 so i dont know what they typically use for the upper, but i would assume leather? i dont think they really use pleather on am1 do they? good luck.

if i drop by there again ill be sure to check for you

unique to be quite honest i am not sure...im sure if you google it you can get pictures or better descriptions...i dont collect am1 so i dont know what they typically use for the upper, but i would assume leather? i dont think they really use pleather on am1 do they? good luck.

if i drop by there again ill be sure to check for you

That sucks about the Infrareds, you could probably call Nike and make a complaint about that. The employees could be getting something out of it for someone (probably a reseller) or they themselves are reselling. It would really be a shame if this is how products we spend time looking for cause we want and search for them get "sold out" so quick.

Especially if the workers were showing their pairs to each other...

For whoever posted about the womens air max 2009 I saw a pair at Allen outlet, it was gold and white I think it was a size 7.5

That sucks about the Infrareds, you could probably call Nike and make a complaint about that. The employees could be getting something out of it for someone (probably a reseller) or they themselves are reselling. It would really be a shame if this is how products we spend time looking for cause we want and search for them get "sold out" so quick.

Especially if the workers were showing their pairs to each other...

For whoever posted about the womens air max 2009 I saw a pair at Allen outlet, it was gold and white I think it was a size 7.5

Gurnee IL update,

Jordan 2010 still 120

Jordan Alpha 1 in blk/blue 80

FSR in both

a few 24/7's in blk/grn on the hash wall. assorted sizes and 20% off.

Gurnee IL update,

Jordan 2010 still 120

Jordan Alpha 1 in blk/blue 80

FSR in both

Originally Posted by oof goof

blackcat23mj Thank you very much for the picture. Just ordered them.
no problem buddy, anytime...im glad i took pics of them lol  i had pics of the air maxes too but i was too lazy to upload so i pulled pics from the net....but i couldnt find presto pics and uploaded them for you
wink.gif

glad i could help!! i would totally cop if i had 80 bucks laying around but ill have to wait...prestos are one of my fave running shoes, its like the frees with the cushioning of lunar almost.  i wore my prestos and tried on some lunar running shoes today and it was pretty close but obviously lunars were a bit cushier but not bad for shoes that originally released years ago.

ok i digress...

have a good weekend folks.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by oof goof

blackcat23mj Thank you very much for the picture. Just ordered them.
no problem buddy, anytime...im glad i took pics of them lol  i had pics of the air maxes too but i was too lazy to upload so i pulled pics from the net....but i couldnt find presto pics and uploaded them for you
wink.gif

glad i could help!! i would totally cop if i had 80 bucks laying around but ill have to wait...prestos are one of my fave running shoes, its like the frees with the cushioning of lunar almost.  i wore my prestos and tried on some lunar running shoes today and it was pretty close but obviously lunars were a bit cushier but not bad for shoes that originally released years ago.

ok i digress...

have a good weekend folks.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Gurnee IL update,

What was the price?
prices varied. the 13's were 99.97 lower sizes were either 79.97 or 89.97. not 100% though. hope that helps.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Gurnee IL update,

What was the price?
prices varied. the 13's were 99.97 lower sizes were either 79.97 or 89.97. not 100% though. hope that helps.

Penny III white neon royal size 8.5 for $60 at Nordstrom Rack by Woodfield Mall a few days ago.

Penny III white neon royal size 8.5 for $60 at Nordstrom Rack by Woodfield Mall a few days ago.

camarillo also had:

blk and white lunar trainers for 80.
blk and neon green air max 24-7 for 130
a couple of hyperize but forgot the price
hyperdunk lows for 55?
home kobe v for GS

Back
Top Bottom