Official SEPTEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok aside from the Jordan Retro news that many are drooling over (me included)

This shocked me yesterday. Grade School sizes, but I wouldn't mind grabbing all 3 of this pack

Anyone else seen these in men's at an outlet?

Hit up the new orleans factory store today. additional 30% off all shoes ending in .97 and i believe 40% off the hash wall but def. at least 30% off hash cuz most stuff ended in .97. notable items (not on the hash) were fsr of the red blake griffin hyperdunks for 79.99 and an fsr of the black/yellow kobe viis for 129.99. few different colorways of the free tr2s for $42 after 30% off which is what i picked up. And as said a few posts above no olympic jackets left. steal on that jacket but why is it $500 bux to begin with?! can someone seriously answer that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit up the new orleans factory store today. additional 30% off all shoes ending in .97 and i believe 40% off the hash wall but def. at least 30% off hash cuz most stuff ended in .97. notables were fsr of the red blake griffin hyperdunks for 79.99 and an fsr of the black/yellow kobe viis for 129.99. few different colorways of the free tr2s for $42 after 30% off which is what i picked up. And as said a few posts above no olympic jackets left. steal on that jacket but why is it $500 bux to begin with?! can someone seriously answer that?
my guess is to why they were $450 at retail is because of the number they gave out to the athletes so they charged everyone else a ton to cover for those but thats just my hunch! but damn my have to call for the kobes! good lookin out! 

Mlk portland has.....

Jordan XII obsidians

Jordan XII playoffs

Jordan 7 olympics

As soon as I got to the register, I glanced at the playoffs and damn, shoes looked like they've been slashed with a knife and side panels turning yellow.
Very disappointing and didnt cop. So good luck to those who temp to cop.

Milpitas, CA Nike Outlet has Black/Gold Kobe VII Elites for $149.99. Pretty decent size selection last time I checked 2 days ago. 

^ yeah i agree, btw, anyone know if nike factory in bergen mall has anything good?

Las Vegas North Outlet

Lebron 9 FSR - Elite White $199.99

Kobe VII FSR - White/Concord $99.99

Kobe VII FSR - Elite Black $149.99

Diamond Turf II Varsity Red Size 11 (x4) Size 13 (x1) $89.99 - 30% = ~$69 with tax OTD 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Mlk portland has.....
Jordan XII obsidians
Jordan XII playoffs
Jordan 7 olympics
As soon as I got to the register, I glanced at the playoffs and damn, shoes looked like they've been slashed with a knife and side panels turning yellow.
Very disappointing and didnt cop. So good luck to those who temp to cop.

How did the 7's and 12's look?

going to check out my local outlet after school to see if i can find a Olympic jacket on sale. Gonzales outlet never has anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom