for me huarache frees for the low

Last edited:
29vfmmo.jpg

Custom snapback for my Galaxy Foams. Underbrim glows in the dark!!! :smokin
30x7kuu.jpg

2jdj0xy.jpg

Last edited:
As everybody..

And some tees! Finally got a non NYC shirt I like to UnDS my Penny's and another for my '02 IX's..

Last edited:
gotta love the kiddies....got these off a hypebeast for 100 cuz "they aint colder than the ones comin out xmas":smh::smh::smh:

im saying :lol:
30% off a pair of shoes aint a reason to come off as a ****
Pretty standard for a champs, footlocker hookup, which a lot of people have. Nothing to be condescending to those who don't about.

How about all of you gents worry about your own posts and not mine.

Its nothing major, just for old time sake. (Previous version of NT where posting receipts was common)

I don't think anyone is "worried" about your post.

You just come off as a lame.

30% off of sneakers isn't really much to brag about :rolleyes

How about all of you gents worry about your own posts and not mine.

Its nothing major, just for old time sake. (Previous version of NT where posting receipts was common)

Which previous version? I've been here since 04

Don't know if I'm allowed to post this in here but I customized my Pickup of the Ink's because I didn't like all the purple, and they ended up looking like this now:

The Phantom was my inspiration lol. I think these are much more rockable...

Last edited:
Bonus pic:

Check my project #wear1shoefor1month on Twitter with my J VII "Olympic" - @mr_gen43ver

weekend pickup: (my first nike sb, shoepreme hoody :smokin and a christian audiger watch)

The Jerry Rice and Calvin Johnson trainers were exclusive to a Champs in Maryland or something right?

I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys how damn hard it is to find LB8's for a good price DS, and im a 13 :smh:

but none the less, Veterans Day 8's. So Clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom