OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST. Vol. I think the temperature is dropping

ksteezy thanx bro, they got good taste lol btw u know who won the private stock raffle for rabbits ?

airedweezy  well bro we have been together for 10+ years so these gifts are right on track with out relationship.... thanx btw

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

ksteezy thanx bro, they got good taste lol btw u know who won the private stock raffle for rabbits ?

airedweezy  well bro we have been together for 10+ years so these gifts are right on track with out relationship.... thanx btw

10 years Dam my dude you have all the respect from me now and days it's tough finding someone to last 10 weeks with! Half way there myself hope it goes that distance yeah I'm a simp so lol

some dude from twitter did, i forgot his name...lol....funny i got 11 years with mines..
how you know about the private stock raffle bro??...or were you the NTer i met there today?...im horrible at remembering usernames man...lol

YO!
Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

[Game voice] "SHOUT OUT TO WALLYHOPP FOR NO REASON AT ALL..."

[Rico voice] "That's Auburn SC Trainers right there?... Wally gave you those?" *eye squint*

mad.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by phatemil

Info on the pair that has "Force" on the tongue?

They are sky force 88, cost next to nothing and it had my size so I picked them, they are very light shoe tho and good for the winter.

when I see Concords or 2001 3s, I just wonder how people can buy this new crap, I will gladly pay 350/400 for DS concords any day than to waste 250 on blue soled jumpman joQdans like what I see in the concord thread and those baby oil 3s..

ksteezy  yeah bro its me from the store we chopped it up in private stock, I was there with my son, my name is shawn lol

Go you ^^^bro, I ha forgotten what you told me your SN was already...memory sucks man...glad to meet a local NTer...I'll pm you my FB info if you have one...add me on there, and brace yourself for the snow!...lol

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Kind of off topic but where can i purchase that hennessy KAWS bottle??? Is it that limited or something?

I saw a bottle @ Purist the other day.

Back
Top Bottom