OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST. Vol. I think the temperature is dropping

Just some new workboots...
35ck7l3.jpg

a47269a69190aa8ef928c191bb3ee4c34a163202_r.jpg

ipod picture..copped the blake griffins in Chicago today, Solars last month but 

they're similar so i just threw em on top for the pic. very satisfied 

with both of them
smokin.gif

haven't posted in a while....picked up many kicks, but these are an AF1 grail. been after a 7.5 for YEARS!
bought them DS, but wore them already
pimp.gif

dsc0288lg.jpg

dsc0289a.jpg

dsc0290a.jpg

*Mother's Day/Breast Cancer Swingman Remix PE
*Swingman Max 360 scrapped samples
*Gary Payton 2K3 Lakers PE
*Hypebeast Hennessy
*Volt socks
*Blk/red Elites
*Rose Bowl Huskies vintage snapback
*Nike Huskies script snapback
*Gary Payton rookie year poster
*Spencer Haywood field sign used on Mariners x Sonics appreciation night (cell phone in pic to show scale...this thing is MASSIVE)

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
need that hangover shirt! how much on that and where'd you get it?

funny story regarding that shirt...

so last year I went to Vegas for the first time in my life. I see that shirt and Im like, "dang I gotta get that, im in Vegas!" So I buy it and bring it home. I wear it a few times, and people always say, "Hey Carlos" hhaha. So about a month after im back from Vegas, Im walking in Kohls here in North Carolina, and they have stacks and stacks of those shirts haha. I really thought I was getting something only in Vegas, but apparently not.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
need that hangover shirt! how much on that and where'd you get it?

funny story regarding that shirt...

so last year I went to Vegas for the first time in my life. I see that shirt and Im like, "dang I gotta get that, im in Vegas!" So I buy it and bring it home. I wear it a few times, and people always say, "Hey Carlos" hhaha. So about a month after im back from Vegas, Im walking in Kohls here in North Carolina, and they have stacks and stacks of those shirts haha. I really thought I was getting something only in Vegas, but apparently not.

LOL! That shirt is seriously badass. How much did you get it for tho? Cause I see some in my way
for $14 and just wanna know if  you got it cheaper.
laugh.gif

Zach Galialriglearholign;aroinfgdkl;asng;klasdngalkblgjkabeg;jklabrg;     is INSANE!

Pretty neat stuff on this page. Haven't seen that Ipod watch before and that Spencer Haywood sign is dope!

Bin IX's and Nike Air V's
smokin.gif

optimusp517 wrote:
FINALLY!

and I thought I'd take a shot with no lights also.

nice pickup! your putting that lightbox to work. Dope pics! Time to Un'Ds them. They are very comfortable. Maybe its the satin insoles?

Back
Top Bottom