OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST. Vol. I think the temperature is dropping

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by FedExciter

what does hip hop have to do with anything? not sticking up for mayweather but you're looking like the racist here
Are you familiar with the man at all? How do i look racist- hip hop isnt a color my man. He is racist for his comments and actions in the post fight interview for HBO- and it aint the first time either. Anybody that knows me knows im not a racist- so ill leave it at that. Dude is a little cry-baby with a chip on his shoulder
frown.gif
    yet im the racist- I think you meant to call me a realist- and yes you would be right
smokin.gif

so again I ask, what does hip hop have to do with any of this?

edit- u know what , nevermind. This isn't the place for that, good pickups everyone

These just came in today 88 shipped from eastbay with the $25 coupon
pimp.gif

funny thing is i had to cop a pair of cheap !*# eastbay socks so i could meet the $100 minimum, but because i got the socks the shoes came double boxed
happy.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

some nice pick ups!!!

my recents...
laugh.gif
If it isnt spending DUBL for something you really want, its getting DUBL (2 fitteds) of something anyway. Subbin' one for the other.

3 donegals, Jcrew sunwashed cool breeze oxford on sale for 30, 2 pocket tees i ordered 3 weeks ago and got today

Free PS Lebron VII's. Once again, gotta thank Money Mayweather for coming through with that KO!
wink.gif

the Escape looks dope with its windows done
pimp.gif

Recent Pickups for me

NOMOS FOR $103 SHIPPED OFF EBAY (BEEN LOOKIN FOR THESE IN MY SIZE FOR AWHILE)

HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON THIS PENNY CREWNECK FOR $45
happy.gif
 (ALSO BEEN LOOKING FOR AWHILE IN MY SIZE)

50 dollars from a fellow NTer. Been looking for Lebron 4s for the longest so I had to get these even though they weren't the color I preferred. Pleased with the purchase though.
28lvvcl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom