***OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER WDYWT THREAD VOL. That new semester feel.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
img5269y.jpg

img5268y.jpg

d8a8ae00037a11e28d0622000a1e86a4_7.jpg

092eb304038411e2af9022000a1c9e2c_7.jpg

FG%20DAY%20OFF%20WSY%2073.jpg

West crew - Japanese friends - Raekwon da Chef Wu-Tang clan - New balance x West 147 MT580 release/ Raekwon performance party
Wassup to the 10 DEEP crew i met
Follow me on Twitter & Instagram username is ~~~~~~~~~> Mayimbe181 Mayimbe181 Mayimbe181

Last edited:
^

Good meetin you last night fam, from the 10 Deep Crew

Yesterday: Work then to the West NYC x New Balance x Raekwon Event

Commonwealth x 999

Today: Work

Commonwealth x M1300JP

:lol: thanks dude- i love how you're still creating profiles and posting as Nowitzness/Nowitzness41 on other sites to try and clown. Its such a mature thing to do :smokin So far we have a sol(e)collector account, a photobucket account with images you copied from my account, and now you're posting comments as me on random shoe sites.
You must really hate me to take that much time out of your life to do all that, or you have no life outside of work and shoes. Whatever it is

Honestly, I didn't write that in the Kith forum. Believe what you want but I thought you wrote it until I read this. You still may have, but I don't care so we may as well stop talking about this pseudo beef we have (i.e. stop writing to me).

Today

Last edited:
Nice Chambray VII's,still get mine on ice,they are very clean retro and i see ppl are now trying to cop them,nice

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

^^What he said. I like them a lot and can't wait til my Gold Medals come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom