Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

anyone know of spots sellin the xi's fcfs in the greater baltimore area?

Try Shoe City at Westside Shopping Center or DTLR at MountClair Junction fam... I would go up there sometime this week just to confirm though, but from my experience they are usually FCFS for ALL releases.

Try Shoe City at Westside Shopping Center or DTLR at MountClair Junction fam... I would go up there sometime this week just to confirm though, but from my experience they are usually FCFS for ALL releases.
I think mt clare gave out tickets like last week but I know shoecity in security mall has yet to given out tickets.

Shoe city just posted this FYI:

Last edited:
My brother worked at DTLR last year.They use to buy the shoes for themselves and place in bag in the back. He would call me every release and and ask me what I needed cuz he could get as many as he wanted as long as he paid for them before they had to let customers in. So yea they are shady. Friend who works at shoe city gets to do the same except he can only buy two

My brother worked at DTLR last year.They use to buy the shoes for themselves and place in bag in the back. He would call me every release and and ask me what I needed cuz he could get as many as he wanted as long as he paid for them before they had to let customers in. So yea they are shady. Friend who works at shoe city gets to do the same except he can only buy two
Yeah that's every where... but 4 real that's why majority of the people work there.

I know that DTLR has changed that policy...  Now they cannot buy a release until 2 weeks after release.  All the DTLR guys would come over to my Finishline to get their shoes on RD...  Maybe peoples complaints actually were heard... Novel idea, I know

anybody got info on some places that will have black/red 1s?

i'll be hitting up House of Hoops and Sport Zone, but how does Sport Zone usually handle releases?

i'll be hitting up House of Hoops and Sport Zone, but how does Sport Zone usually handle releases?

Most SportsZones are FCFS and that's usually my go to spot. I wonder if all HoH's will get these... Would be nice if wheaton did...

I know that DTLR has changed that policy...  Now they cannot buy a release until 2 weeks after release.  All the DTLR guys would come over to my Finishline to get their shoes on RD...  Maybe peoples complaints actually were heard... Novel idea, I know
THANK YOU MAN...GEEZ

Not sure if it's the same at all spots, but my store will be FCFS (has been for all 1 releases) but as far as numbers...same as Royal 1s

my man told me he heard somethin bout a shoe city truck gettinr "robbed" for its shipment of 600 xi's...

anyone else heard this?

Offloading 600 pairs.

That'll be a challenge it self w/o getting caught.

Unless you drop them off at kickkspott lol

Offloading 600 pairs.

That'll be a challenge it self w/o getting caught.

Unless you drop them off at kickkspott lol

That'll be the quickest way to get caught lol.

Probably best to create an eBay listing with sizing options.

That way no one knows how many you have or where you got them from.

Man if this is true, someone hit the jackpot. You can sell the entire stock online in 30 minutes with no over head.

Straight cash homie. lol

A cool 180 grand. 

eBay listing will get you caught up.

Local police will look for anyone selling multiple pairs.

Imagine all the feedback you'll receive on the bay. (600+ feedback all for the same item) 

Listed: "jordan gamma 11"

Great seller thanks for the shoes

LOL

rent a truck and travel to different states selling 20-30 pairs at each

post it on craigslist using the computer at a public library

buy a burner phone for every few transactions

thats how i would do it... 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom