Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

^^^ lol I was there when he said hold his spot. He was gone longer than 15 min tho.

No camping at Arundel Mills Mall as Arundel County Police don't play. They open at 10 I would say get there by 8am and they have more than one FSR.
just talked to natl harbor they open at 9 am, said they can't disclose amount of pairs but i asked if i was within 20 ppl in line would i get a pair and they said probably. so im guessing atleast two fsr's

Smh :lol:

I called jj at eastpoint at 335. Dude said they would end tickets at 4. GPS said trip would take me 23 minutes to get there. Got in my car drive a block and went back home :lol:

How they gonna stop giving tickets at 4 tho? Cold blooded.

thinking about it, but not sure what time to head there. anyone got suggestions on time?

I was wondering the same thing. Which one you plan to hit up. I was thinking national harbor at 7am. Worried I might be too late though. Lol

I was wondering the same thing. Which one you plan to hit up. I was thinking national harbor at 7am. Worried I might be too late though. Lol
planning on goin to the harbor. they said no lining up until 5 am, i was thinking about going around 6

I'm back in the area so I'm glad to see threads like this.  I've been away awhile...had no idea the National Harbor had an outlet...I probably won't ever go there there...not with Hagerstown and Arundel Mills around.  Good to know for future reading and releases.

Back
Top Bottom